Top 5 Living Acting Icons
-
Buch of sexists here. Are any of these nominees?:
- Meryl Streep
- Gena Rowlands
- Glenn Close
- Diane Keaton
Now I feel like is chauvinist. Certainly I think Meryl Streep is the greatest living actress, possibly the best of all time.<p>
Buch of sexists here. Are any of these nominees?:
- Meryl Streep
- Gena Rowlands
- Glenn Close
- Diane Keaton
I don't feel too badly for forgetting because there are two categories at the Oscars... But good eye John
WSS
-
Maybe they're before my time but I don't think all that much of any of them.
-
Juliette Lewis
Ashley Judd
Jennifer Lawrence
Amy Smart
Jenna Jameson
-
What about Clint Eastwood?
You mean Clint EFFIN Eastwood right?

-
Just turned 40 so in my lifetime
1. Tom Hanks
2. Robert De Niro
3. Johnny Depp
4. Tom Cruise
5. Jack Nicholson
Last 5 Out, hey it's tourney time, Daniel Day Lewis, Al Pacino, Meryl Streep, Matthew McConaughey & Sandra Bullock
-
Nicholson, De Niro, Pacino, Redford, Eastwood
Next Five:
Connery, Ford, Hoffman, Freeman, Kirk Douglass
Honorable mention: Anthony Hopkins,
Younger crowd ready to replace them:
Depp, Day-Lewis, Hanks, Neeson, DiCaprio, Downey jr,, Denzel
Then you have Clooney, Pitt, Cruise etc. ... Huge Movie stars, not really iconic for their acting, but for their star-power, yes.
And you can throw Meryl Streep in there somewhere I guess.
Zombo
-
What about Clint Eastwood?
Right. They just keep coming.
-
Buch of sexists here. Are any of these nominees?:
- Meryl Streep
- Gena Rowlands
- Glenn Close
- Diane Keaton
Buch of sexists here. Are any of these nominees?:
- Meryl Streep
- Gena Rowlands
- Glenn Close
- Diane Keaton
Actually, I had put together a list of actresses and was going to post it right after my first post....but I forgot and lost the list. But, the only one I am sure that I had on my list that was also on yours was Streep.
I also had Cate Blanchette
-
Helen Mirren, Emma Thompson, Maggie Smith. Need a bit of Brit-love for the ladies here.
-
Buch of sexists here. Are any of these nominees?:
- Meryl Streep
- Gena Rowlands
- Glenn Close
- Diane Keaton
Actually, I had put together a list of actresses and was going to post it right after my first post....but I forgot and lost the list. But, the only one I am sure that I had on my list that was also on yours was Streep.
I also had Cate Blanchette
I also had Cate Blanchette
I wish I had Cate Blanchette.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login