Future Busts
-
if in 3 years lynch is fairing better than goff or wentz, i'll proclaim ghoolie the internet god he says he is.
until then it's just a bunch of noise bouncing between satellites.
-
A white Clowney? I don't know about that. Clowney was plagued by injuries, and already had the vaunted "micro-fracture" knee surgery. That basically means his knee will never be the same and he's in deep trouble. But before all that, remember what he was in college. Sure, his numbers weren't great as a senior, and yes, he probably was trying to avoid injury by taking plays off. But never forget that he ran something like a 4.45 (I don't know for sure, so hopefully I'm close, LOL) in the 40, and was projected as a superstar. From what I read about Bosa, many analysts have said he can be a productive starter, but doesn't possess the "star power" that a Clowney did. No disrespect to Bosa, but I don't see him in the same light. That being said, if Bosa goes to a 4-3, I think he can have an immediate impact, versus a 3-4 where he might have to learn a little longer.
If we DO draft Bosa, I'll be fine with it. We need pass rushers, and who knows? Maybe I'm dead wrong about him. Perhaps our DC knows how to get the most out of players and can find situations for Bosa to succeed in. But I don't see it happening. I see Bosa going to the Jags, and that would give them basically two first round pass rushers for 2016 (Fowler from last year was injured in preseason or OTA's and didn't play).
-
VesnaKociper said:
Braxton Miller is not going to do shit in the NFL. He is Joshua Cribb Version 2.0. Only a jackoff would take this guy higher than the 6th round. Here is a hint, if a modern day player is not a master of a position, he will get fucked up in the NFL. Like RG3 the phony.
Braxton Miller got to play against kids, there are no kids in the NFL. He won't be so fast, strong and shifty when he is playing against the best athletes in the world. Pass on Braxton, Goff and Bosa........ Trade down a wee bit, get an extra pick and take the only fucker who will make it as an NFL QB. Lynch.
just examine the name "Paxton Lynch".. it reeks of "spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth" I would avoid this selection like the plague.. Rich kids are not the hungry, driven sort.
My brother had a dalmation named Paxton.. I have always hated that name. It made me think of people who feel like theyre entitled.. Draft Goff and dont look back.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Braxton Miller is not going to do shit in the NFL. He is Joshua Cribb Version 2.0. Only a jackoff would take this guy higher than the 6th round. Here is a hint, if a modern day player is not a master of a position, he will get fucked up in the NFL. Like RG3 the phony.
Braxton Miller got to play against kids, there are no kids in the NFL. He won't be so fast, strong and shifty when he is playing against the best athletes in the world. Pass on Braxton, Goff and Bosa........ Trade down a wee bit, get an extra pick and take the only fucker who will make it as an NFL QB. Lynch.
just examine the name "Paxton Lynch".. it reeks of "spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth" I would avoid this selection like the plague.. Rich kids are not the hungry, driven sort.
My brother had a dalmation named Paxton.. I have always hated that name. It made me think of people who feel like theyre entitled.. Draft Goff and dont look back.
just examine the name "Paxton Lynch".. it reeks of "spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth" I would avoid this selection like the plague.. Rich kids are not the hungry, driven sort.
My brother had a dalmation named Paxton.. I have always hated that name. It make think of people who feel like theyre entitled.. Draft Goff and dont look back.
Yeah, Jared is a regular guys' name. Conjurs up images of lumberjacks, welders and the like.
-
just examine the name "Paxton Lynch".. it reeks of "spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth" I would avoid this selection like the plague.. Rich kids are not the hungry, driven sort.
My brother had a dalmation named Paxton.. I have always hated that name. It make think of people who feel like theyre entitled.. Draft Goff and dont look back.
Yeah, Jared is a regular guys' name. Conjurs up images of lumberjacks, welders and the like.
-
-
-
-
just examine the name "Paxton Lynch".. it reeks of "spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in his mouth" I would avoid this selection like the plague.. Rich kids are not the hungry, driven sort.
My brother had a dalmation named Paxton.. I have always hated that name. It make think of people who feel like theyre entitled.. Draft Goff and dont look back.
Yeah, Jared is a regular guys' name. Conjurs up images of lumberjacks, welders and the like.
-
Jared is alqauntian indain meaning "man who gits ripped jack daniels".
-
Jarred, Carson and Paxton are names former Yuppies pick for their kids. Look around the league; how many Connor, Tyler, Brandon, Jordan are out there? A lot.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Braxton Miller is not going to do shit in the NFL. He is Joshua Cribb Version 2.0. Only a jackoff would take this guy higher than the 6th round. Here is a hint, if a modern day player is not a master of a position, he will get fucked up in the NFL. Like RG3 the phony.
Braxton Miller got to play against kids, there are no kids in the NFL. He won't be so fast, strong and shifty when he is playing against the best athletes in the world. Pass on Braxton, Goff and Bosa........ Trade down a wee bit, get an extra pick and take the only fucker who will make it as an NFL QB. Lynch.
No way Miler will be close to Cribbs, Cribbs was a fearless (probowler) as a kick/punt returner and special teams player. Yes he was very bad as a receiver.
Miller should try-out for dancing with the stars...
-
They're all at the bar with Dan, Jack, Mike, Jerry, Don and Mahammad.Whatever happened to like Jim, John, Tom, Dave, Bill, Bob, Joe, Paul, George, Rick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login