Skip to content

What about Brian Hoyer?

The Browns Board
5 5 808
  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Wouldn't Hoyer be a good day 2 selection? We're going to need a project at QB. Is he slated to be drafted? and if so, where?

  • Wouldn't Hoyer be a good day 2 selection? We're going to need a project at QB. Is he slated to be drafted? and if so, where?

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by ClevelandFanForLife
    #2

    @roach said:

    Wouldn't Hoyer be a good day 2 selection? We're going to need a project at QB. Is he slated to be drafted? and if so, where?

    we already have a project at qb. he wears number 3 and spoon feeds lumbergh.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #3

    It isn't being a homer if the guy is good, and from what I have seen, he looks like a pretty good developmental player.

    I have also read somewhere we have shown interest....maybe even brought him in.

    After watching Belicheck pull good qbs out of the later rounds, I would guess Mangini would like to do the same.....lot's less risk pulling QBs down there then using a high pick on a position that busts pretty easily.

    The only way to find a 5th or 6th round qb gem is to start drafting a few.

  • P PBJ wrote on last edited by
    #4

    My cousin is dating him, so I think it would be cool to know a Brown.

  • Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by Oldcrow1945
    #5

    I'll always remember the OSU game this year. MSU removed Hoyer who was absolutely horrible. (Something like 4-13 passing)

    MSU brought in Kirk Cousins who looked great. A lot better than Hoyer did.

    I think there are much better Qb's with more upside that can be had with a FA contract. I like Holbrook and Boeckman better than I do Hoyer. Both are bigger too. I really like Holbrook. The kid played a lot of college football.