Skip to content

Meet the New Boss... NOT the Same as the Old Boss

The Browns Board
14 9 656
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Ive been saying shes running the show... Don't believe it.. here ya go.. Georgie Frontiere part deaux

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Deeznuts

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #4

    All the men in charge for the last 3 decades have been worthless, so she can't be any worse that's for sure.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #5

    I often wonder if Alec "Shoe" Scheiner left Cleveland because of Dee's increasing involvement with the team.

    At any rate, no great loss.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #6

    It must mean ensuing prison time for Jimmah...

  • It must mean ensuing prison time for Jimmah...

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @nickers said:

    It must mean ensuing prison time for Jimmah...

    lol... Maybe she has a copy of the "smoking gun" memo and that's how she'll keep Jimmah in line...

  • I often wonder if Alec "Shoe" Scheiner left Cleveland because of Dee's increasing involvement with the team.

    At any rate, no great loss.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @canton-dawg said:

    I often wonder if Alec "Shoe" Scheiner left Cleveland because of Dee's increasing involvement with the team.

    At any rate, no great loss.

    I think they wanted to auf Schreiner anyway. Its just that Dee has really more or less stepped into her co-ownership role and as unofficial team President, dealing with business issues.

    And I personally don't have a problem with that as long as it brings success.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Her job is to keep Jimmy in line. It was stated before that she makes sure that people are doing their jobs and keeps things running smooth. If she can keep her old man out of playing GM and lets the football side of things go without meddling, it has a chance.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    pishaw.

    she's out buying hats for the kentucky derby so her and her other old hen friends can chuk chuk chuckle and look wrinkly cute for the cameras while she's sippin on her mint julep.

    nothing more miserable than an old dried up hag that ain't gettin it no more. keep her away from the locker room AND the FO!

  • pishaw.

    she's out buying hats for the kentucky derby so her and her other old hen friends can chuk chuk chuckle and look wrinkly cute for the cameras while she's sippin on her mint julep.

    nothing more miserable than an old dried up hag that ain't gettin it no more. keep her away from the locker room AND the FO!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @miktoxic said:

    pishaw.

    she's out buying hats for the kentucky derby so her and her other old hen friends can chuk chuk chuckle and look wrinkly cute for the cameras while she's sippin on her mint julep.

    nothing more miserable than an old dried up hag that ain't gettin it no more. keep her away from the locker room AND the FO!

    Sexist a bit are we?

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I often wonder if Alec "Shoe" Scheiner left Cleveland because of Dee's increasing involvement with the team.

    At any rate, no great loss.

    I think they wanted to auf Schreiner anyway. Its just that Dee has really more or less stepped into her co-ownership role and as unofficial team President, dealing with business issues.

    And I personally don't have a problem with that as long as it brings success.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    I think they wanted to auf Schreiner anyway. Its just that Dee has really more or less stepped into her co-ownership role and as unofficial team President, dealing with business issues.

    And I personally don't have a problem with that as long as it brings success.

    I'm pretty sure that she is listed as owner, or co owner and president..officially. I also think that she can run a business much better than James. For anyone that bitched about Jimmy's ownership, he is pretty much a figure head now and she will steer the ship. It gives me hope because I was starting to think fondly of Randy's ownership tenure.
  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #13

    i wonder what ghoolie thinks?

    hopefully she makes jimmy get us a franchise QB and gives us sexy cheerleaders....

  • i wonder what ghoolie thinks?

    hopefully she makes jimmy get us a franchise QB and gives us sexy cheerleaders....

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @stillmotion said:

    i wonder what ghoolie thinks?

    hopefully she makes jimmy get us a franchise QB and gives us sexy cheerleaders....

    She seems more the type that likes to have sex in the back seat, while Jimmy drives.