First girl in the family
-
After 5 boys I'm getting our first grand daughter. Hours away and she's going to be spoiled rotten guaranteed. Peace fellow fans I couldn't be any happier! Shes hours away!
-
Congratulations. My own first daughter is on the way a couple of months down the line.
-
I've only got three boys though.
-
Lol keep on buying milk. Very cool man
-
I am too young to be a grandparent. I'm only 64.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login