To Coach QB Combinations in history
-
Shurmer/Weeden needs a mention too
-
-
Arians has done well with whatever qb has had to work with as an OC. He's been in Az for three seasons and has turned Palmer into a good qb.
I'm saying this is coach and qb but however the OC has a lot more work with the qb than any other coach on a staff.
-
Bud Grant and Fran Tarkenton
-
Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson came thisclose to also winning two together.
Still the dumbest play call in NFL history.
Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson came thisclose to also winning two together.
Still the dumbest play call in NFL history.
What about Butch Davis calling for a double reverse with Northcutt, on 1st and goal from the 2 yard line? (vs Pitt years ago)
Or Metcalf up the middle on 3rd & 18 in the Georgia Dome during a 2 minute drill with no timeouts?
Hell with Pete Carroll, tired of hearing about that call.
-
Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson came thisclose to also winning two together.
Still the dumbest play call in NFL history.
What about Butch Davis calling for a double reverse with Northcutt, on 1st and goal from the 2 yard line? (vs Pitt years ago)
Or Metcalf up the middle on 3rd & 18 in the Georgia Dome during a 2 minute drill with no timeouts?
Hell with Pete Carroll, tired of hearing about that call.
The gravity of the situation was what made that call the dumbest in historyWhat about Butch Davis calling for a double reverse with Northcutt, on 1st and goal from the 2 yard line? (vs Pitt years ago)
Or Metcalf up the middle on 3rd & 18 in the Georgia Dome during a 2 minute drill with no timeouts?
Hell with Pete Carroll, tired of hearing about that call.
-
The gravity of the situation was what made that call the dumbest in historyWhat about Butch Davis calling for a double reverse with Northcutt, on 1st and goal from the 2 yard line? (vs Pitt years ago)
Or Metcalf up the middle on 3rd & 18 in the Georgia Dome during a 2 minute drill with no timeouts?
Hell with Pete Carroll, tired of hearing about that call.
The gravity of the situation was what made that call the dumbest in history
Agree, but I only care about the Browns.
If I were a Seahawks fan, I know my take would be different. As much as I hate the USC Trojans, Pete Carroll truly is a scumbag for bailing on that program in tough times. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.
Happy Easter everybody.
-
The gravity of the situation was what made that call the dumbest in history
Agree, but I only care about the Browns.
If I were a Seahawks fan, I know my take would be different. As much as I hate the USC Trojans, Pete Carroll truly is a scumbag for bailing on that program in tough times. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.
Happy Easter everybody.
Agree, but I only care about the Browns.
If I were a Seahawks fan, I know my take would be different. As much as I hate the USC Trojans, Pete Carroll truly is a scumbag for bailing on that program in tough times. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.
Happy Easter everybody.
LOL. So the greatest catches, or greatest plays, or the greatest comebacks, or the greatest games player played are also irrelevant to you because you only care about the browns?
That play call by Carroll was one of the worst in NFL history period. You only caring about the browns is irrelevant.
-
Agree, but I only care about the Browns.
If I were a Seahawks fan, I know my take would be different. As much as I hate the USC Trojans, Pete Carroll truly is a scumbag for bailing on that program in tough times. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.
Happy Easter everybody.
LOL. So the greatest catches, or greatest plays, or the greatest comebacks, or the greatest games player played are also irrelevant to you because you only care about the browns?
That play call by Carroll was one of the worst in NFL history period. You only caring about the browns is irrelevant.
LOL. So the greatest catches, or greatest plays, or the greatest comebacks, or the greatest games player played are also irrelevant to you because you only care about the browns?
That play call by Carroll was one of the worst in NFL history period. You only caring about the browns is irrelevant.
I didn't say they are/were irrelevant. I'm a football fan so history is important.
That particular call wouldn't even be in the discussion if it worked (like many other play calls over the years). When they don't work, yes, there's tons of scrutiny.
My venting is about the guy who called it.
-
You know where I'm going. Sam Rutigliano and Brian Sipe.
WSS
-
Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson came thisclose to also winning two together.
Still the dumbest play call in NFL history.
And without it, Belichick and Brady haven't won a title in 12 years.
Which is why Brown/Graham is clearly the tops.
Zombo
Zombo said:
And without it, Belichick and Brady haven't won a title in 12 years.
Which is why Brown/Graham is clearly the tops.
Zombo
You don't hear me arguing with you.
-
-
Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson came thisclose to also winning two together.
Still the dumbest play call in NFL history.
What about Butch Davis calling for a double reverse with Northcutt, on 1st and goal from the 2 yard line? (vs Pitt years ago)
Or Metcalf up the middle on 3rd & 18 in the Georgia Dome during a 2 minute drill with no timeouts?
Hell with Pete Carroll, tired of hearing about that call.
What about Butch Davis calling for a double reverse with Northcutt, on 1st and goal from the 2 yard line? (vs Pitt years ago)
Or Metcalf up the middle on 3rd & 18 in the Georgia Dome during a 2 minute drill with no timeouts?
Hell with Pete Carroll, tired of hearing about that call.
Well, its a matter of time and place. Super Bowl on the line. Give it to Lynch...no brainer, win your second consecutive SB. But no.
Sure....other plays have been the brain farts of coaches. But none in such an important situation.
-
Agree, but I only care about the Browns.
If I were a Seahawks fan, I know my take would be different. As much as I hate the USC Trojans, Pete Carroll truly is a scumbag for bailing on that program in tough times. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.
Happy Easter everybody.
LOL. So the greatest catches, or greatest plays, or the greatest comebacks, or the greatest games player played are also irrelevant to you because you only care about the browns?
That play call by Carroll was one of the worst in NFL history period. You only caring about the browns is irrelevant.
LOL. So the greatest catches, or greatest plays, or the greatest comebacks, or the greatest games player played are also irrelevant to you because you only care about the browns?
That play call by Carroll was one of the worst in NFL history period. You only caring about the browns is irrelevant.
OK....what we can do is to list the dumbest plays in Browns history. Those can go on that list.
BTW, Steeler fan....what would you consider the dumbest calls in Steeler history?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login