Just cuz...
-
Have a fun and safe holiday, everyone.

Stuart
Too bad Christians that were murdered on Easter in Pakistan didn't have a fun safe holiday.
You sad about that a-hole?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/27/asia/pakistan-lahore-deadly-blast/
First of all, get off your fucking moral high-horse.Stuart
Too bad Christians that were murdered on Easter in Pakistan didn't have a fun safe holiday.
You sad about that a-hole?
Secondly, yes, I was saddened by those deaths. Just as I was saddened by the deaths of those Iraqi soccer fans, the deaths of those commuters in Belgium, the deaths of people in Paris, and all the other innocent people that those Islamist terrorists killed. I'm saddened because they were innocent humans that were killed because they were peacefully assembled.
However, that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to criticize and satirize the foolish beliefs of Christianity, or any other religion. If anything, these attacks should be a clear demonstration on how religious beliefs can be dangerous enough to warp a person enough to where they have no problem strapping on explosives and killing their fellow human beings simply because they don't believe in the specific fairly tale that they believe in.
-
-
I goof on everyone, left or right.
I can respect that. You have a funny sense of humor that has got me laughing at the computer more than once.
-
it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.
I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?
I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?
It is important to distinguish between goofing, attacking and just wanting to not be affected by.
This is mostly just goofing.
And here, screw hippies. Even?
-
it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.
I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?
I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?
It happens on both sides. Some atheists don't care, some people of faith don't care about the atheists. Some atheists think everybody who's religious is a dumb sheep, some people of faith shout and yell the same things.
Personally - I'm more agnostic, maybe with a little faith that there's some higher power. The only thing that bothers me is when christians, muslims, jews, or whatever other religion deny evidence that they disagree with. Like choosing not to teach your kids about evolution and such I'm not OK with. You can choose to be ignorant, but at least let your kids learn about the theory and see the evidence for themselves.
-
I goof on everyone, left or right.
Oh, I know, it wasn't directed at you, just that the left does it so often, and jblu's op is offensive. I mean, the left tends to
go freaking irate if you complain about Muslims, even only the extremist Muslims. They think it isn't "fair".
But, they are right there to criticize/ridicule/offend Christians.
You see jblu posting anything about Mohammed? Nope. woody? nope. Do you see anyone here with spiritual beliefs
ridiculing non-believers? Ever?
But generally, liberals can't stand anything that isn't them, that is mainstream. They always have to be fighting windmills.
-
omg zombie jesus day, ffs people lighten the fuck up. How harmless is that? If the man was around he'd probably have a good chuckle over it himself. But it's alright to criticize muslims who ain't got no sense of humor over their prophet? When someone draws a picture of jesus bent over spreading his ass cheeks than we can have a discussion about "offensive" material. A picture of south park jesus in a thriller get up? Some of you need to hit the bong.
-
I don't remember Mohammed being ridiculed...especially on a major Muslim holiday or anything,
liberals always demand to offend others, but all hell breaks loose if you disagree with them about
evolution, mmgw, and the perversion of Real Marriage. They take offense IMMEDIATELY.
But, when they openly offend anyone they disagree with, why, all those offended shoud lighten up and
respect THEIR free speech. They just get to decide who is allowed to have free speech.
See anybody here ridicule Mohammed? I never have. I've never ridiculed anyone who is agnostic,
atheist. Stop and think about that. We'll wait and see if jblu wants to offend Muslims with
an offensive pic about Mohammed.
-
It happens on both sides. Some atheists don't care, some people of faith don't care about the atheists. Some atheists think everybody who's religious is a dumb sheep, some people of faith shout and yell the same things.
Personally - I'm more agnostic, maybe with a little faith that there's some higher power. The only thing that bothers me is when christians, muslims, jews, or whatever other religion deny evidence that they disagree with. Like choosing not to teach your kids about evolution and such I'm not OK with. You can choose to be ignorant, but at least let your kids learn about the theory and see the evidence for themselves.EDW
*****************************************************
Apparently, some atheists on the board don't care about offending Christians. But, denying evidence they don't agree with?
Why do liberals get to decide WHAT evidence is valid? Besides that, I do agree with you with teaching kids about
evolution. But not at the chosen expense of teaching about Creation. Creation exists, too. Oddly, you libs want to get
to choose what beliefs/theories get taught, and which ones are not. Why not teach both, and let the kids decide
for themselves? But no, liberals hate self-determination/self-actualization, because they want to control what gets
self-determined and self-actualized. There's plenty of evidence supporting Biblical events. Liberals hate that possibility.
-
I don't remember Mohammed being ridiculed...especially on a major Muslim holiday or anything,
liberals always demand to offend others, but all hell breaks loose if you disagree with them about
evolution, mmgw, and the perversion of Real Marriage. They take offense IMMEDIATELY.
But, when they openly offend anyone they disagree with, why, all those offended shoud lighten up and
respect THEIR free speech. They just get to decide who is allowed to have free speech.
See anybody here ridicule Mohammed? I never have. I've never ridiculed anyone who is agnostic,
atheist. Stop and think about that. We'll wait and see if jblu wants to offend Muslims with
an offensive pic about Mohammed.
Does anyone on here know when a major Muslim holiday is?I don't remember Mohammed being ridiculed...especially on a major Muslim holiday or anything,
liberals always demand to offend others, but all hell breaks loose if you disagree with them about
evolution, mmgw, and the perversion of Real Marriage. They take offense IMMEDIATELY.
But, when they openly offend anyone they disagree with, why, all those offended shoud lighten up and
respect THEIR free speech. They just get to decide who is allowed to have free speech.
See anybody here ridicule Mohammed? I never have. I've never ridiculed anyone who is agnostic,
atheist. Stop and think about that. We'll wait and see if jblu wants to offend Muslims with
an offensive pic about Mohammed.
-
It happens on both sides. Some atheists don't care, some people of faith don't care about the atheists. Some atheists think everybody who's religious is a dumb sheep, some people of faith shout and yell the same things.
Personally - I'm more agnostic, maybe with a little faith that there's some higher power. The only thing that bothers me is when christians, muslims, jews, or whatever other religion deny evidence that they disagree with. Like choosing not to teach your kids about evolution and such I'm not OK with. You can choose to be ignorant, but at least let your kids learn about the theory and see the evidence for themselves.EDW
*****************************************************
Apparently, some atheists on the board don't care about offending Christians. But, denying evidence they don't agree with?
Why do liberals get to decide WHAT evidence is valid? Besides that, I do agree with you with teaching kids about
evolution. But not at the chosen expense of teaching about Creation. Creation exists, too. Oddly, you libs want to get
to choose what beliefs/theories get taught, and which ones are not. Why not teach both, and let the kids decide
for themselves? But no, liberals hate self-determination/self-actualization, because they want to control what gets
self-determined and self-actualized. There's plenty of evidence supporting Biblical events. Liberals hate that possibility.
Doesn't the constitution forbid the mixing of church and state?It happens on both sides. Some atheists don't care, some people of faith don't care about the atheists. Some atheists think everybody who's religious is a dumb sheep, some people of faith shout and yell the same things.
Personally - I'm more agnostic, maybe with a little faith that there's some higher power. The only thing that bothers me is when christians, muslims, jews, or whatever other religion deny evidence that they disagree with. Like choosing not to teach your kids about evolution and such I'm not OK with. You can choose to be ignorant, but at least let your kids learn about the theory and see the evidence for themselves.EDW
*****************************************************
Apparently, some atheists on the board don't care about offending Christians. But, denying evidence they don't agree with?
Why do liberals get to decide WHAT evidence is valid? Besides that, I do agree with you with teaching kids about
evolution. But not at the chosen expense of teaching about Creation. Creation exists, too. Oddly, you libs want to get
to choose what beliefs/theories get taught, and which ones are not. Why not teach both, and let the kids decide
for themselves? But no, liberals hate self-determination/self-actualization, because they want to control what gets
self-determined and self-actualized. There's plenty of evidence supporting Biblical events. Liberals hate that possibility.
Last time I checked, public schools are government institutions
-
I don't remember Mohammed being ridiculed...especially on a major Muslim holiday or anything,
liberals always demand to offend others, but all hell breaks loose if you disagree with them about
evolution, mmgw, and the perversion of Real Marriage. They take offense IMMEDIATELY.
But, when they openly offend anyone they disagree with, why, all those offended shoud lighten up and
respect THEIR free speech. They just get to decide who is allowed to have free speech.
See anybody here ridicule Mohammed? I never have. I've never ridiculed anyone who is agnostic,
atheist. Stop and think about that. We'll wait and see if jblu wants to offend Muslims with
an offensive pic about Mohammed.
I don't remember Mohammed being ridiculed...especially on a major Muslim holiday or anything,
liberals always demand to offend others, but all hell breaks loose if you disagree with them about
evolution, mmgw, and the perversion of Real Marriage. They take offense IMMEDIATELY.
But, when they openly offend anyone they disagree with, why, all those offended shoud lighten up and
respect THEIR free speech. They just get to decide who is allowed to have free speech.
See anybody here ridicule Mohammed? I never have. I've never ridiculed anyone who is agnostic,
atheist. Stop and think about that. We'll wait and see if jblu wants to offend Muslims with
an offensive pic about Mohammed.
You made some excellent points. Christianity is always the easy target. Christians can be ridiculed without any consequences but most of those who ridicule Christians would not ridicule Muslims because of fear for their own safety. So many of them are cowards and hypocrites.
-
Does anyone on here know when a major Muslim holiday is?
Doesn't the constitution forbid the mixing of church and state?
Last time I checked, public schools are government institutions 149
****************************
If I understand correctly... Osiris does....
and about the separation....NO. It does not. It forbids the establishment
of state defined official religion. But go ahead and teach about evolution,
and teach the science that supports the theory, to the point that it can. Teach
about how the "missing link" means we don't know everything we need to know.
And teach about creationism, that there is scientific evidence that lends credence to
Biblical events, but we don't know everything we need to know.
Dang, go ahead and teach the science about mmgw, pro and con.
Teach ALL the science, not just the liberal politically accepted science.
But my belief in that isn't shared by liberals. Very telliing.
-
Does anyone on here know when a major Muslim holiday is?
Doesn't the constitution forbid the mixing of church and state?
Last time I checked, public schools are government institutions 149
****************************
If I understand correctly... Osiris does....
and about the separation....NO. It does not. It forbids the establishment
of state defined official religion. But go ahead and teach about evolution,
and teach the science that supports the theory, to the point that it can. Teach
about how the "missing link" means we don't know everything we need to know.
And teach about creationism, that there is scientific evidence that lends credence to
Biblical events, but we don't know everything we need to know.
Dang, go ahead and teach the science about mmgw, pro and con.
Teach ALL the science, not just the liberal politically accepted science.
But my belief in that isn't shared by liberals. Very telliing.
-
-
Sweet, now I know. Thanks Steve
-
I goof on everyone, left or right.
Oh, I know, it wasn't directed at you, just that the left does it so often, and jblu's op is offensive. I mean, the left tends to
go freaking irate if you complain about Muslims, even only the extremist Muslims. They think it isn't "fair".
But, they are right there to criticize/ridicule/offend Christians.
You see jblu posting anything about Mohammed? Nope. woody? nope. Do you see anyone here with spiritual beliefs
ridiculing non-believers? Ever?
But generally, liberals can't stand anything that isn't them, that is mainstream. They always have to be fighting windmills.
Are any of you Muslim?Oh, I know, it wasn't directed at you, just that the left does it so often, and jblu's op is offensive. I mean, the left tends to
go freaking irate if you complain about Muslims, even only the extremist Muslims. They think it isn't "fair".
But, they are right there to criticize/ridicule/offend Christians.
You see jblu posting anything about Mohammed? Nope. woody? nope. Do you see anyone here with spiritual beliefs
ridiculing non-believers? Ever?
But generally, liberals can't stand anything that isn't them, that is mainstream. They always have to be fighting windmills.
Are the majority of Americans?
Does Islam have a giant influence on our country?
Christianity is picked on for those reasons. That doesn't mean anyone is endorsing Islam. (though I know you prefer the whole black and white thing)
-
It happens on both sides. Some atheists don't care, some people of faith don't care about the atheists. Some atheists think everybody who's religious is a dumb sheep, some people of faith shout and yell the same things.
Personally - I'm more agnostic, maybe with a little faith that there's some higher power. The only thing that bothers me is when christians, muslims, jews, or whatever other religion deny evidence that they disagree with. Like choosing not to teach your kids about evolution and such I'm not OK with. You can choose to be ignorant, but at least let your kids learn about the theory and see the evidence for themselves.EDW
*****************************************************
Apparently, some atheists on the board don't care about offending Christians. But, denying evidence they don't agree with?
Why do liberals get to decide WHAT evidence is valid? Besides that, I do agree with you with teaching kids about
evolution. But not at the chosen expense of teaching about Creation. Creation exists, too. Oddly, you libs want to get
to choose what beliefs/theories get taught, and which ones are not. Why not teach both, and let the kids decide
for themselves? But no, liberals hate self-determination/self-actualization, because they want to control what gets
self-determined and self-actualized. There's plenty of evidence supporting Biblical events. Liberals hate that possibility.
Liberals didn't decide what evidence was valid. The scientific method didIt happens on both sides. Some atheists don't care, some people of faith don't care about the atheists. Some atheists think everybody who's religious is a dumb sheep, some people of faith shout and yell the same things.
Personally - I'm more agnostic, maybe with a little faith that there's some higher power. The only thing that bothers me is when christians, muslims, jews, or whatever other religion deny evidence that they disagree with. Like choosing not to teach your kids about evolution and such I'm not OK with. You can choose to be ignorant, but at least let your kids learn about the theory and see the evidence for themselves.EDW
*****************************************************
Apparently, some atheists on the board don't care about offending Christians. But, denying evidence they don't agree with?
Why do liberals get to decide WHAT evidence is valid? Besides that, I do agree with you with teaching kids about
evolution. But not at the chosen expense of teaching about Creation. Creation exists, too. Oddly, you libs want to get
to choose what beliefs/theories get taught, and which ones are not. Why not teach both, and let the kids decide
for themselves? But no, liberals hate self-determination/self-actualization, because they want to control what gets
self-determined and self-actualized. There's plenty of evidence supporting Biblical events. Liberals hate that possibility.
I'm for teaching science in science class
-
The scientific method says to study without bias. When have liberals ever done that?
-
"Jesus is the only guy who rose from the dead who didn't scare the FUCK out of everyone." ----Sam Kinison
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login