Skip to content

Just cuz...

Political Discussion
40 15 1.4k
  • Have a fun and safe holiday, everyone.

    9f80c45edd630a63b91d48683431f451.jpg

  • Enjoy hell.

  • Why, is God not a fan of "Thriller"?

  • I like my holidays a lot better without the "J-man" being involved.

  • Hell probably has some pretty good jams.

  • You guys are just too wholesome.

  • Hell probably has some pretty good jams.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Hell probably has some pretty good jams.

    Agreed.

    😎

  • it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

  • it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    @calfoxwc said:

    it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    Stuart

    Hate, racism, violence, intolerance... all accusations made against the right by leftists have historically been leftist traits. Projection on a major scale. Look at the recent disrupters of Trump rallies.

  • Have a fun and safe holiday, everyone.

    9f80c45edd630a63b91d48683431f451.jpg

    @jbluhm86 said:

    Have a fun and safe holiday, everyone.

    9f80c45edd630a63b91d48683431f451.jpg

    Stuart

    Too bad Christians that were murdered on Easter in Pakistan didn't have a fun safe holiday.

    You sad about that a-hole?

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/27/asia/pakistan-lahore-deadly-blast/

  • it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    @calfoxwc said:

    it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    Have a fun and safe holiday, everyone.

    9f80c45edd630a63b91d48683431f451.jpg

    Stuart

    Too bad Christians that were murdered on Easter in Pakistan didn't have a fun safe holiday.

    You sad about that a-hole?

    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/27/asia/pakistan-lahore-deadly-blast/

    @stinkhole said:

    Stuart

    Too bad Christians that were murdered on Easter in Pakistan didn't have a fun safe holiday.

    You sad about that a-hole?

    First of all, get off your fucking moral high-horse.

    Secondly, yes, I was saddened by those deaths. Just as I was saddened by the deaths of those Iraqi soccer fans, the deaths of those commuters in Belgium, the deaths of people in Paris, and all the other innocent people that those Islamist terrorists killed. I'm saddened because they were innocent humans that were killed because they were peacefully assembled.

    However, that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to criticize and satirize the foolish beliefs of Christianity, or any other religion. If anything, these attacks should be a clear demonstration on how religious beliefs can be dangerous enough to warp a person enough to where they have no problem strapping on explosives and killing their fellow human beings simply because they don't believe in the specific fairly tale that they believe in.

  • it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    @calfoxwc said:

    it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    I goof on everyone, left or right.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    I goof on everyone, left or right.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I goof on everyone, left or right.

    I can respect that. You have a funny sense of humor that has got me laughing at the computer more than once.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?

    It is important to distinguish between goofing, attacking and just wanting to not be affected by.

    This is mostly just goofing.

    And here, screw hippies. Even?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I can understand how a person can be an atheist but atheists need to ask themselves why it seems to bother them so much if others are believers. What is the motivation behind mocking people of faith? If they are atheists why do they even care about what others believe?

    It happens on both sides. Some atheists don't care, some people of faith don't care about the atheists. Some atheists think everybody who's religious is a dumb sheep, some people of faith shout and yell the same things.

    Personally - I'm more agnostic, maybe with a little faith that there's some higher power. The only thing that bothers me is when christians, muslims, jews, or whatever other religion deny evidence that they disagree with. Like choosing not to teach your kids about evolution and such I'm not OK with. You can choose to be ignorant, but at least let your kids learn about the theory and see the evidence for themselves.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    it's always the left that ridicules what they aren't about. too bad.

    I goof on everyone, left or right.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I goof on everyone, left or right.

    Oh, I know, it wasn't directed at you, just that the left does it so often, and jblu's op is offensive. I mean, the left tends to

    go freaking irate if you complain about Muslims, even only the extremist Muslims. They think it isn't "fair".

    But, they are right there to criticize/ridicule/offend Christians.

    You see jblu posting anything about Mohammed? Nope. woody? nope. Do you see anyone here with spiritual beliefs

    ridiculing non-believers? Ever?

    But generally, liberals can't stand anything that isn't them, that is mainstream. They always have to be fighting windmills.

  • omg zombie jesus day, ffs people lighten the fuck up. How harmless is that? If the man was around he'd probably have a good chuckle over it himself. But it's alright to criticize muslims who ain't got no sense of humor over their prophet? When someone draws a picture of jesus bent over spreading his ass cheeks than we can have a discussion about "offensive" material. A picture of south park jesus in a thriller get up? Some of you need to hit the bong.

  • I don't remember Mohammed being ridiculed...especially on a major Muslim holiday or anything,

    liberals always demand to offend others, but all hell breaks loose if you disagree with them about

    evolution, mmgw, and the perversion of Real Marriage. They take offense IMMEDIATELY.

    But, when they openly offend anyone they disagree with, why, all those offended shoud lighten up and

    respect THEIR free speech. They just get to decide who is allowed to have free speech.

    See anybody here ridicule Mohammed? I never have. I've never ridiculed anyone who is agnostic,

    atheist. Stop and think about that. We'll wait and see if jblu wants to offend Muslims with

    an offensive pic about Mohammed.

  • It happens on both sides. Some atheists don't care, some people of faith don't care about the atheists. Some atheists think everybody who's religious is a dumb sheep, some people of faith shout and yell the same things.


    Personally - I'm more agnostic, maybe with a little faith that there's some higher power. The only thing that bothers me is when christians, muslims, jews, or whatever other religion deny evidence that they disagree with. Like choosing not to teach your kids about evolution and such I'm not OK with. You can choose to be ignorant, but at least let your kids learn about the theory and see the evidence for themselves.EDW


    *****************************************************


    Apparently, some atheists on the board don't care about offending Christians. But, denying evidence they don't agree with?


    Why do liberals get to decide WHAT evidence is valid? Besides that, I do agree with you with teaching kids about


    evolution. But not at the chosen expense of teaching about Creation. Creation exists, too. Oddly, you libs want to get


    to choose what beliefs/theories get taught, and which ones are not. Why not teach both, and let the kids decide


    for themselves? But no, liberals hate self-determination/self-actualization, because they want to control what gets


    self-determined and self-actualized. There's plenty of evidence supporting Biblical events. Liberals hate that possibility.