5 best looking actresses of all time
-
decapitated in a car wreck.
ouch.
-
-

Salma Hayek anybody?
WSS
-
-

Salma Hayek anybody?
WSS
-
I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.
-

Penelope Cruz

Penelope Cruz
Never thought she was all that.
-
Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

-
And of that crew, I always thought that Farrah Fawcett was much prettier anyway.

-

Penelope Cruz
Never thought she was all that.
Well Gip not everybody can be as picky as you are after all you're the jet setter playboy.Never thought she was all that.
-
Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

-
Cameron Diaz can turn your head as well.....in the right situation. Sometimes she is smoking hot....sometimes she comes off as the biggest bitch on the planet. (which may mean she is actually a pretty good actress).

-
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
Brent Musburger thought it was Katherine Webb. But I see a bit of a horse face in her.
But that does not mean that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers. -
One Post From the Truth said:
I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.
Sorry, I would have already occupied that space. But we can talk about maybe terms for a weekend sublease.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
Brent Musburger thought it was Katherine Webb. But I see a bit of a horse face in her.
But that does not mean that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.
I would, there's more room on the floor.Brent Musburger thought it was Katherine Webb. But I see a bit of a horse face in her.
But that does not mean that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers. -
I'll stick to my type. Hello winona. Yes please

Blond bombshell types are like running backs...dime a dozen.
-
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
Sent him head over heels. A real summersault
-

One of my personal favorites. Barbra.
WSS
-
I'll stick to my type. Hello winona. Yes please

Blond bombshell types are like running backs...dime a dozen.
I'll stick to my type. Hello winona. Yes please

Blond bombshell types are like running backs...dime a dozen.
She looks anorexic.
-
Can't forget Penny, Penny, Penny......actually Kaley Cuoco.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





