5 best looking actresses of all time
-
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
Brent Musburger thought it was Katherine Webb. But I see a bit of a horse face in her.
But that does not mean that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers. -
One Post From the Truth said:
I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.
Sorry, I would have already occupied that space. But we can talk about maybe terms for a weekend sublease.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
Brent Musburger thought it was Katherine Webb. But I see a bit of a horse face in her.
But that does not mean that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.
I would, there's more room on the floor.Brent Musburger thought it was Katherine Webb. But I see a bit of a horse face in her.
But that does not mean that I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers. -
I'll stick to my type. Hello winona. Yes please

Blond bombshell types are like running backs...dime a dozen.
-
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
Sent him head over heels. A real summersault
-

One of my personal favorites. Barbra.
WSS
-
I'll stick to my type. Hello winona. Yes please

Blond bombshell types are like running backs...dime a dozen.
I'll stick to my type. Hello winona. Yes please

Blond bombshell types are like running backs...dime a dozen.
She looks anorexic.
-
Can't forget Penny, Penny, Penny......actually Kaley Cuoco.

-
I'll stick to my type. Hello winona. Yes please

Blond bombshell types are like running backs...dime a dozen.
She looks anorexic.
She looks fantasticShe looks anorexic.
-
Can't forget Penny, Penny, Penny......actually Kaley Cuoco.

Can't forget Penny, Penny, Penny......actually Kaley Cuoco.

Usually blondes are not for me but I do like her quite a bit.
-
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.Jaclyn Smith had classic beauty. But I always found her to be phony and pretentious which took away from them. Now she is just your basic Hollywood plastic surgery freak.

One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
yeah after how many martinis? not saying she was ugly....saying summerall was a lush.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
Sent him head over heels. A real summersault
NiceSent him head over heels. A real summersault
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
yeah after how many martinis? not saying she was ugly....saying summerall was a lush.
He didn't say but if I were him I would've tried my best to get her in the sack. If she said no at least he tried.yeah after how many martinis? not saying she was ugly....saying summerall was a lush.
Ive always wanted to go to an LGPA event to see Paula Creamer. Can't say what I wanna do.
-
Can't forget Penny, Penny, Penny......actually Kaley Cuoco.

Can't forget Penny, Penny, Penny......actually Kaley Cuoco.


I like pixie cut penny. It's a look I'm into.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.
Act like you've been there before.
-
"sigh". I forget her name now. She was in "Cavegirl". Cynthia Thompson?

-
Never got into the blond hair black eye brow fakeness.
-
OK, I'll vote. Mainly because (as those of you who frequent the movie review forum probably know) I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings. One of my major beefs with the movie was casting Cate Blanchette as Galadriel. (DUH- only because she's 6' tall, and minimized the optical tricks, well damn- so is Sigourney Weaver.
) Cate isn't the most beautiful woman in the world (or even Middle Earth) - not by a long shot IMHO- wifie disagrees. My votes- in no particular order- and age adjusted.
Heather Locklear

Nicole Kidman

Saroise Ronan (she was considered for the part, if Cate backed out in The Hobbit)

Zooey Deschanel
Amy AdamsLast but not least....

Kate Upton- does a nice bouncing boob act- look it up, not hard to find......
I'll take any of the above over Cate....
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.
Act like you've been there before.
Lol. John the ball buster. Ya but they are super nice.Act like you've been there before.
-
Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login