Skip to content

5 best looking actresses of all time

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
110 15 4.9k
  • One Post From the Truth said:

    I remember an interview with Pat Summerall. He said when he met Jaclyn Smith she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

    yeah after how many martinis? not saying she was ugly....saying summerall was a lush.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah after how many martinis? not saying she was ugly....saying summerall was a lush.

    He didn't say but if I were him I would've tried my best to get her in the sack. If she said no at least he tried.

    Ive always wanted to go to an LGPA event to see Paula Creamer. Can't say what I wanna do.

  • Can't forget Penny, Penny, Penny......actually Kaley Cuoco.

    Kaley-Cuoco-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @the-gipper said:

    Can't forget Penny, Penny, Penny......actually Kaley Cuoco.

    Kaley-Cuoco-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

    1c32c21e6a8b85c51e819fbd082ccaa6.jpg

    I like pixie cut penny. It's a look I'm into.

  • I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #56

    One Post From the Truth said:

    I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.

    Act like you've been there before.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #57

    "sigh". I forget her name now. She was in "Cavegirl". Cynthia Thompson?

    cavegirl7.jpg

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #58

    Never got into the blond hair black eye brow fakeness.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #59

    OK, I'll vote. Mainly because (as those of you who frequent the movie review forum probably know) I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings. One of my major beefs with the movie was casting Cate Blanchette as Galadriel. (DUH- only because she's 6' tall, and minimized the optical tricks, well damn- so is Sigourney Weaver. 🙂 ) Cate isn't the most beautiful woman in the world (or even Middle Earth) - not by a long shot IMHO- wifie disagrees. My votes- in no particular order- and age adjusted.

    heather-locklear.jpg

    Heather Locklear

    Nicole_kidman3cropped.jpg

    Nicole Kidman

    Saoirse-Ronan-Desktop.jpg

    Saroise Ronan (she was considered for the part, if Cate backed out in The Hobbit)

    Zooey-Deschanel-Favorite-Things-Height-W

    Zooey Deschanel

    amy-adams.jpg Amy Adams

    Last but not least....

    o-KATE-UPTON-570.jpg

    Kate Upton- does a nice bouncing boob act- look it up, not hard to find......

    I'll take any of the above over Cate....

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.

    Act like you've been there before.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @chicopee-john said:

    Act like you've been there before.

    Lol. John the ball buster. Ya but they are super nice.
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

  • Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    How about the She Devil? Lol
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #63

    To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

  • Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #64

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    hot-kate-upton-gifs-bouncing.gif

    Who the hell would be looking at her cheeks?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Well, if we are considering Kate Upton an "actress", then she is on my list too.

    Brooklyn Decker made a movie too, so add her.

    box-brooklyn-2.jpg

  • Well, if we are considering Kate Upton an "actress", then she is on my list too.

    Brooklyn Decker made a movie too, so add her.

    box-brooklyn-2.jpg

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Zombo said:

    Well, if we are considering Kate Upton an "actress", then she is on my list too.

    Brooklyn Decker made a movie too, so add her.

    box-brooklyn-2.jpg

    Awesome body! He must work out! 🙂
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    hot-kate-upton-gifs-bouncing.gif

    Who the hell would be looking at her cheeks?

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @the-gipper said:

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    hot-kate-upton-gifs-bouncing.gif

    Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway

  • @the-gipper said:

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    hot-kate-upton-gifs-bouncing.gif

    Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway

    I like ice cream...vanilla, strawberry, butter pecan. And I like tits and ass. Why be exclusive?

    get_your_gif_fix_of_bouncing_bums_15.gif

  • To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @the-gipper said:

    To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

  • @the-gipper said:

    To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #70

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    Yeah well if you've been in a cave all those years with nothing but dwarf women to look at...

    WSS

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #71

    Erika-Eleniak.jpg

    Erika Eleniak.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #72

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.

    Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.

    Great for that role.

    cate_blanchett_blonde_with_grey_eyes.jpg

    If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.

    I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR

  • @hoorta said:

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.

    Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.

    Great for that role.

    cate_blanchett_blonde_with_grey_eyes.jpg

    If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.

    I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by Chicopee John
    #73

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.

    Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.

    Great for that role.

    cate_blanchett_blonde_with_grey_eyes.jpg

    If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.

    I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR

    Beauty and Sex Appeal can be far different animals.

    Who knows what 'classic beauty' means? Like most things, it is defined by the era. Sure, some like Natalie Wood would be beautiful during any decade as would Raquel, Sophia, etc. However, many need to be in context.

    For some, beauty is a temporary state of being. See Kathleen Turner, Meg Ryan, etc. as examples.

    The total can be greater than or less than the sum of its parts.

    Sex appeal is something most women cannot understand. Every man does.

    Kate is on record as saying she has had more than a few affairs with men and more than a few with women.

    Attitude and Sex Appear are closely related. She has attitude and sex appeal.