5 best looking actresses of all time
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.
Act like you've been there before.
-
"sigh". I forget her name now. She was in "Cavegirl". Cynthia Thompson?

-
Never got into the blond hair black eye brow fakeness.
-
OK, I'll vote. Mainly because (as those of you who frequent the movie review forum probably know) I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings. One of my major beefs with the movie was casting Cate Blanchette as Galadriel. (DUH- only because she's 6' tall, and minimized the optical tricks, well damn- so is Sigourney Weaver.
) Cate isn't the most beautiful woman in the world (or even Middle Earth) - not by a long shot IMHO- wifie disagrees. My votes- in no particular order- and age adjusted.
Heather Locklear

Nicole Kidman

Saroise Ronan (she was considered for the part, if Cate backed out in The Hobbit)

Zooey Deschanel
Amy AdamsLast but not least....

Kate Upton- does a nice bouncing boob act- look it up, not hard to find......
I'll take any of the above over Cate....
-
One Post From the Truth said:
I could live between those tits right there in the middle of em.
Act like you've been there before.
Lol. John the ball buster. Ya but they are super nice.Act like you've been there before.
-
Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.
-
Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.
How about the She Devil? LolKate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.
-
To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:
"Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."
I think Cate fit that to a T.
-
Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.
Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

Who the hell would be looking at her cheeks?
-
-
Well, if we are considering Kate Upton an "actress", then she is on my list too.
Brooklyn Decker made a movie too, so add her.

Awesome body! He must work out!Zombo said:
Well, if we are considering Kate Upton an "actress", then she is on my list too.
Brooklyn Decker made a movie too, so add her.

-
Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

Who the hell would be looking at her cheeks?
Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway
-
Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway
Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway
I like ice cream...vanilla, strawberry, butter pecan. And I like tits and ass. Why be exclusive?

-
To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:
"Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."
I think Cate fit that to a T.
To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:
"Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."
I think Cate fit that to a T.
Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.
-
To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:
"Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."
I think Cate fit that to a T.
Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.
-

Erika Eleniak.
WSS
-
To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:
"Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."
I think Cate fit that to a T.
Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.
Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.
Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.
Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.
Great for that role.

If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.
I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR
-
Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.
Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.
Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.
Great for that role.

If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.
I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR
Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.
Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.
Great for that role.

If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.
I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR
Beauty and Sex Appeal can be far different animals.
Who knows what 'classic beauty' means? Like most things, it is defined by the era. Sure, some like Natalie Wood would be beautiful during any decade as would Raquel, Sophia, etc. However, many need to be in context.
For some, beauty is a temporary state of being. See Kathleen Turner, Meg Ryan, etc. as examples.
The total can be greater than or less than the sum of its parts.
Sex appeal is something most women cannot understand. Every man does.
Kate is on record as saying she has had more than a few affairs with men and more than a few with women.
Attitude and Sex Appear are closely related. She has attitude and sex appeal.
-
Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.
Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.
Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.
Great for that role.

If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.
I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR
Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.
Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.
Great for that role.
If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.
I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR
If you twist my arm- Nicole Kidman. Actually looks sort of elvish if you get my drift. Had to look it up, she would have been tall enough to not use trick shots- 5' 11". Probably wouldn't have wanted the part though. The other glamor shots I posted would have been too young, or old.
I totally agree with Chicopee John, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you want to echo my wife that Cate has "classic" beauty, I won't object.
BTW, the Galadriel thing was one of my beefs about the casting, I wasn't thrilled about Hugo Weaving as Elrond either. Everything else? Pretty darn good.
-
so she acts in commercials.............
don't put it against her that she's jeter's GF (hate the yanks).
hanna davis:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login