Skip to content

5 best looking actresses of all time

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
110 15 4.9k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

  • Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    How about the She Devil? Lol
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #63

    To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

  • Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #64

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    hot-kate-upton-gifs-bouncing.gif

    Who the hell would be looking at her cheeks?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #65

    Well, if we are considering Kate Upton an "actress", then she is on my list too.

    Brooklyn Decker made a movie too, so add her.

    box-brooklyn-2.jpg

  • Well, if we are considering Kate Upton an "actress", then she is on my list too.

    Brooklyn Decker made a movie too, so add her.

    box-brooklyn-2.jpg

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Zombo said:

    Well, if we are considering Kate Upton an "actress", then she is on my list too.

    Brooklyn Decker made a movie too, so add her.

    box-brooklyn-2.jpg

    Awesome body! He must work out! 🙂
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    hot-kate-upton-gifs-bouncing.gif

    Who the hell would be looking at her cheeks?

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @the-gipper said:

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    hot-kate-upton-gifs-bouncing.gif

    Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway

  • @the-gipper said:

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Kate Upton - I don't care how nice her boobs are that lip mole is a deal breaker for me.

    hot-kate-upton-gifs-bouncing.gif

    Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Eh I'm more of an ass man anyway

    I like ice cream...vanilla, strawberry, butter pecan. And I like tits and ass. Why be exclusive?

    get_your_gif_fix_of_bouncing_bums_15.gif

  • To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @the-gipper said:

    To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

  • @the-gipper said:

    To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #70

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    Yeah well if you've been in a cave all those years with nothing but dwarf women to look at...

    WSS

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #71

    Erika-Eleniak.jpg

    Erika Eleniak.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    To Hoorta: You're wrong about Cate Blanchette. I thought she brought the Gravitas to the role that it required. Here is the description of Galadriel out of the books:

    "Very tall [Galadriel and Celeborn] were, and the Lady no less tall than the Lord; and they were grave and beautiful. They were clad wholly in white; and the hair of the Lady was of deep gold… but no sign of age was upon them, unless it were in the depths of their eyes; for these were keen as lances in the starlight, and yet profound, the wells of deep memory."

    I think Cate fit that to a T.

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #72

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.

    Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.

    Great for that role.

    cate_blanchett_blonde_with_grey_eyes.jpg

    If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.

    I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR

  • @hoorta said:

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.

    Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.

    Great for that role.

    cate_blanchett_blonde_with_grey_eyes.jpg

    If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.

    I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by Chicopee John
    #73

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.

    Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.

    Great for that role.

    cate_blanchett_blonde_with_grey_eyes.jpg

    If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.

    I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR

    Beauty and Sex Appeal can be far different animals.

    Who knows what 'classic beauty' means? Like most things, it is defined by the era. Sure, some like Natalie Wood would be beautiful during any decade as would Raquel, Sophia, etc. However, many need to be in context.

    For some, beauty is a temporary state of being. See Kathleen Turner, Meg Ryan, etc. as examples.

    The total can be greater than or less than the sum of its parts.

    Sex appeal is something most women cannot understand. Every man does.

    Kate is on record as saying she has had more than a few affairs with men and more than a few with women.

    Attitude and Sex Appear are closely related. She has attitude and sex appeal.

  • @hoorta said:

    Sorry if I disagree Gip. She was also supposed to be incredibly beautiful. Gimli thought so. Cate doesn't do it for me.

    Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.

    Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.

    Great for that role.

    cate_blanchett_blonde_with_grey_eyes.jpg

    If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.

    I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.

    Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.

    Great for that role.

    If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.

    I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR

    If you twist my arm- Nicole Kidman. Actually looks sort of elvish if you get my drift. Had to look it up, she would have been tall enough to not use trick shots- 5' 11". Probably wouldn't have wanted the part though. The other glamor shots I posted would have been too young, or old.

    I totally agree with Chicopee John, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you want to echo my wife that Cate has "classic" beauty, I won't object.

    BTW, the Galadriel thing was one of my beefs about the casting, I wasn't thrilled about Hugo Weaving as Elrond either. Everything else? Pretty darn good.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #75

    so she acts in commercials.............

    don't put it against her that she's jeter's GF (hate the yanks).

    hanna davis:

    hannah_davis_sports_illustrated_2014_swi

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #76

    my new fave polish actress.

    mia wasikowska:

    mia.jpg

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #77

    The "fun bags" thread. Awesome.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Better than bun fags...

    😉

    WSS

  • Better than bun fags...

    😉

    WSS

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @westside-steve said:

    Better than bun fags...

    😉

    WSS

    No complaints here. I'd throw pics up on here but don't know how.
  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #80