5 best looking actresses of all time
-
5. Diane Lane
4. Heather Locklear
3. Jennifer Lawrence
2. Reese Witherspoon
1. Jennifer Aniston
-
Don't know if I'm old enough for "all-time" but my hollywood hotties list would be
5. Natalie Portman
4. Jessica Alba
3. Mila Kunis
2. Megan Fox
1. Kate Beckinsale
-
Totally subjective type of thing. I like a certain type of look so while I couldn't say they're the 'hottest' the actresses I've been most attracted to over time have been:
5. Jennifer Garner

4. Ellen Page

3. Anne Hathaway

2. Natalie Portman

1. Winona Ryder

Hon. Mention
Emma watson is quite attractive too

-
Tough category, there are lots of pretty women in the world. Some I would put on the list aren't even celebrities. Some might just appeal to me but here goes:
Kim Basinger
Ann Archer
Paula Abdul
Penelope Cruz
Elizabeth Taylor
~ Jennifer Aniston, Marisa Tomei, Barbara Eden~
WSS
-
For you.
-
In their Prime I would mention Pia Zadora and Samantha Fox. They have not aged very well.
WSS
-

But seriously:

-
Come on you guys should really commit to pics on this one.
-
in no particular order
marlene dietrich

rachel weiss

racquel welch

megan fox

halle barry

-
The Young Liz Taylor

-

-
Come on you guys should really commit to pics on this one.
Come on you guys should really commit to pics on this one.
I don't know how to post a photograph.
WSS
-
Come on you guys should really commit to pics on this one.
I don't know how to post a photograph.
WSS
I don't know how to post a photograph.
WSS
Go to Google images. Put in what picture you want....and numerous ones will come up. Right Click on the one you want...then go to "copy image address". Copy it. Come here. See the icon above that looks a bit like a TV screen. Click on it. A small screen will come up which will say something like "Insert URL " Then paste the image address in the screen. Click OK, then post.

Just like that.
-
-
When I Google imaged "Most Beautiful Girl in the world" I actually got this photo to come up:
It wouldn't paste here. All for the best really. If you want to see it...click it.
-
When I Google imaged "Most Beautiful Girl in the world" I actually got this photo to come up:
It wouldn't paste here. All for the best really. If you want to see it...click it.
smokin hottieWhen I Google imaged "Most Beautiful Girl in the world" I actually got this photo to come up:
It wouldn't paste here. All for the best really. If you want to see it...click it.
-
Come on you guys should really commit to pics on this one.
I don't know how to post a photograph.
WSS
If you're on mobile use the img tag. Basically just put the word "img" into [ ] at the end put /img in the same. Hyperlink to the address between the parenthesis. Just quote my post w/ pictures for a demo.I don't know how to post a photograph.
WSS
-
WSS likes the "porkers" Lmao.
-

Ann Archer.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
