5 best looking actresses of all time
-
"One said:
No complaints here. I'd throw pics up on here but don't know how.
Neither did I until Cysko hook me up with the instructions for mobile.
You aren't going to post in a bun fags are you?
WSS
WSS
??Neither did I until Cysko hook me up with the instructions for mobile.
You aren't going to post in a bun fags are you?
WSS
WSS
No on the bun fags. I play on the blue team.
-
-
Wtf is that? F%^k it. Lmao
-
If you're on mobile use the img tag. Basically just put the word "img" into [ ] at the end put /img in the same. Hyperlink to the address between the parenthesis. Just quote my post w/ pictures for a demo.I don't know how to post a photograph.
WSS
If you're on mobile use the img tag. Basically just put the word "img" into [ ] at the end put /img in the same. Hyperlink to the address between the parenthesis. Just quote my post w/ pictures for a demo.
-

-
Also the final tag should be [/img]
-
Ok I'll try it tonight when I get home.
-
Well, both you and Gimli like your women with beards. I on the other hand like tall blondes with perfect skin.
Cate may not be the most beautiful girl in the world....but she does have classic sophisticated beauty.
Great for that role.
If you disagree....who would you have preferred in the role.
I thought the casting was overall pretty damn good in LOTR
If you twist my arm- Nicole Kidman. Actually looks sort of elvish if you get my drift. Had to look it up, she would have been tall enough to not use trick shots- 5' 11". Probably wouldn't have wanted the part though. The other glamor shots I posted would have been too young, or old.
I totally agree with Chicopee John, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you want to echo my wife that Cate has "classic" beauty, I won't object.
BTW, the Galadriel thing was one of my beefs about the casting, I wasn't thrilled about Hugo Weaving as Elrond either. Everything else? Pretty darn good.
If you twist my arm- Nicole Kidman. Actually looks sort of elvish if you get my drift. Had to look it up, she would have been tall enough to not use trick shots- 5' 11". Probably wouldn't have wanted the part though. The other glamor shots I posted would have been too young, or old.
I totally agree with Chicopee John, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you want to echo my wife that Cate has "classic" beauty, I won't object.
BTW, the Galadriel thing was one of my beefs about the casting, I wasn't thrilled about Hugo Weaving as Elrond either. Everything else? Pretty darn good.
Kidman may have been fine. I guess I would have to see her do the role. But I still think Cate had more gravitas.
And speaking of which...I thought Weaving had the gravitas...if not the classic look...(tall, blonde)
Who would you have cast instead?
-
so she acts in commercials.............
don't put it against her that she's jeter's GF (hate the yanks).
hanna davis:

-
If you twist my arm- Nicole Kidman. Actually looks sort of elvish if you get my drift. Had to look it up, she would have been tall enough to not use trick shots- 5' 11". Probably wouldn't have wanted the part though. The other glamor shots I posted would have been too young, or old.
I totally agree with Chicopee John, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you want to echo my wife that Cate has "classic" beauty, I won't object.
BTW, the Galadriel thing was one of my beefs about the casting, I wasn't thrilled about Hugo Weaving as Elrond either. Everything else? Pretty darn good.
Kidman may have been fine. I guess I would have to see her do the role. But I still think Cate had more gravitas.
And speaking of which...I thought Weaving had the gravitas...if not the classic look...(tall, blonde)
Who would you have cast instead?
Kidman may have been fine. I guess I would have to see her do the role. But I still think Cate had more gravitas.
And speaking of which...I thought Weaving had the gravitas...if not the classic look...(tall, blonde)
Who would you have cast instead?
Hmmm.... Tough one there Gip, maybe Ben Affleck? Certainly imposing enough @ 6' 4". BTW, it's Elrond Halfelven- he didn't have the blonde hair of elves. the perfect guy would have been a young Sean Connery. Speaking of Sean, some trivia not everyone knows. He isn't a big LOTR fan, and turned down the role of Gandalf (he would have been great in it, but no complaints about Ian McKellen). That refusal cost him a few hundred $$$ million, as Jackson offered him a significant share in the profits.
-
The cute chick from the AT&T commercials can actually look hot:


-
Kidman may have been fine. I guess I would have to see her do the role. But I still think Cate had more gravitas.
And speaking of which...I thought Weaving had the gravitas...if not the classic look...(tall, blonde)
Who would you have cast instead?
Hmmm.... Tough one there Gip, maybe Ben Affleck? Certainly imposing enough @ 6' 4". BTW, it's Elrond Halfelven- he didn't have the blonde hair of elves. the perfect guy would have been a young Sean Connery. Speaking of Sean, some trivia not everyone knows. He isn't a big LOTR fan, and turned down the role of Gandalf (he would have been great in it, but no complaints about Ian McKellen). That refusal cost him a few hundred $$$ million, as Jackson offered him a significant share in the profits.
Hmmm.... Tough one there Gip, maybe Ben Affleck? Certainly imposing enough @ 6' 4". BTW, it's Elrond Halfelven- he didn't have the blonde hair of elves. the perfect guy would have been a young Sean Connery. Speaking of Sean, some trivia not everyone knows. He isn't a big LOTR fan, and turned down the role of Gandalf (he would have been great in it, but no complaints about Ian McKellen). That refusal cost him a few hundred $$$ million, as Jackson offered him a significant share in the profits.
I assume you are joking about Affleck.
-
Kidman may have been fine. I guess I would have to see her do the role. But I still think Cate had more gravitas.
And speaking of which...I thought Weaving had the gravitas...if not the classic look...(tall, blonde)
Who would you have cast instead?
Hmmm.... Tough one there Gip, maybe Ben Affleck? Certainly imposing enough @ 6' 4". BTW, it's Elrond Halfelven- he didn't have the blonde hair of elves. the perfect guy would have been a young Sean Connery. Speaking of Sean, some trivia not everyone knows. He isn't a big LOTR fan, and turned down the role of Gandalf (he would have been great in it, but no complaints about Ian McKellen). That refusal cost him a few hundred $$$ million, as Jackson offered him a significant share in the profits.
Sean Connery has to be Aragorn. No two ways about it.Hmmm.... Tough one there Gip, maybe Ben Affleck? Certainly imposing enough @ 6' 4". BTW, it's Elrond Halfelven- he didn't have the blonde hair of elves. the perfect guy would have been a young Sean Connery. Speaking of Sean, some trivia not everyone knows. He isn't a big LOTR fan, and turned down the role of Gandalf (he would have been great in it, but no complaints about Ian McKellen). That refusal cost him a few hundred $$$ million, as Jackson offered him a significant share in the profits.
(if we are time traveling)
WSS
-
Sean Connery has to be Aragorn. No two ways about it.Hmmm.... Tough one there Gip, maybe Ben Affleck? Certainly imposing enough @ 6' 4". BTW, it's Elrond Halfelven- he didn't have the blonde hair of elves. the perfect guy would have been a young Sean Connery. Speaking of Sean, some trivia not everyone knows. He isn't a big LOTR fan, and turned down the role of Gandalf (he would have been great in it, but no complaints about Ian McKellen). That refusal cost him a few hundred $$$ million, as Jackson offered him a significant share in the profits.
(if we are time traveling)
WSS
Sean Connery has to be Aragorn. No two ways about it.
(if we are time traveling)
WSS
If the movie had been made in the 60s or 70s, OK.
-
-
-
Hmmm.... Tough one there Gip, maybe Ben Affleck? Certainly imposing enough @ 6' 4". BTW, it's Elrond Halfelven- he didn't have the blonde hair of elves. the perfect guy would have been a young Sean Connery. Speaking of Sean, some trivia not everyone knows. He isn't a big LOTR fan, and turned down the role of Gandalf (he would have been great in it, but no complaints about Ian McKellen). That refusal cost him a few hundred $$$ million, as Jackson offered him a significant share in the profits.
I assume you are joking about Affleck.
I assume you are joking about Affleck.
You got a problem with him? He was pretty darn good in Argo.
-
I assume you are joking about Affleck.
You got a problem with him? He was pretty darn good in Argo.
-
Possibly a young Michael York?
WSS
-
Elvis Presley as Kid Galahad?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
