What is success for you in the 2016 season?
-
-
Seeing good progress and development of draft picks. Seeing all our guys give 100% no matter how much or skill or lack off they have, hue should be able to motivate them. Lastly, not being the crap shoot of the league, and not getting slaughtered every other game.
-
-
-
As a fan that thought the same thing for 20 years "We the fans care more about winning than our Ownership & those that have run it." The Rebuild Process: never had a better moment than Jimmy Haslem admitting that he failed at one thing FOOTBALL. His hiring of Hue Jackson has me believing we can win again. Offensive minded & a knowledge of what makes a team competitive a QB. This Time we get the QB decision correct cause of Hue's knowledge of the position will get the right guy he can win with. Season Specific: Your words "Build through the Draft" prove It. Small Victories: We want Browns Fans in our Stadium. WIN!!...Go Browns!!
-
Being competitive, especially against Pittsburg.
That's one of the best teams in the league. We are one of the worst. Sure, anything can happen in a rivalry (and in an NFL game in general, which is why all you guys saying 0-16 are dumb), but on paper, this isn't going to happen.
Also, there's a town in Texas named Pittsburg (no h).
-
-
-
Winning more then 3 games. Drafting Goff and actually playing him.
-
Being competitive, especially against Pittsburg.
That's one of the best teams in the league. We are one of the worst. Sure, anything can happen in a rivalry (and in an NFL game in general, which is why all you guys saying 0-16 are dumb), but on paper, this isn't going to happen.
Also, there's a town in Texas named Pittsburg (no h).
That's one of the best teams in the league. We are one of the worst. Sure, anything can happen in a rivalry (and in an NFL game in general, which is why all you guys saying 0-16 are dumb), but on paper, this isn't going to happen.
Also, there's a town in Texas named Pittsburg (no h).
There are also towns there named Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Buffalo. I went through them all on Rt. 79 I believe on the way from Texarkana to San Antonio. I even stayed the night in Atlanta TX.
-
That's one of the best teams in the league. We are one of the worst. Sure, anything can happen in a rivalry (and in an NFL game in general, which is why all you guys saying 0-16 are dumb), but on paper, this isn't going to happen.
Also, there's a town in Texas named Pittsburg (no h).
There are also towns there named Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Buffalo. I went through them all on Rt. 79 I believe on the way from Texarkana to San Antonio. I even stayed the night in Atlanta TX.
They left a light on for ya? Is that why you're so smart?There are also towns there named Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Buffalo. I went through them all on Rt. 79 I believe on the way from Texarkana to San Antonio. I even stayed the night in Atlanta TX.
-
They left a light on for ya? Is that why you're so smart?There are also towns there named Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Buffalo. I went through them all on Rt. 79 I believe on the way from Texarkana to San Antonio. I even stayed the night in Atlanta TX.
One Post From the Truth said:
They left a light on for ya? Is that why you're so smart?

Don't recall the name of the hotel we stayed in. (but it was not a Motel 6).
-
That's one of the best teams in the league. We are one of the worst. Sure, anything can happen in a rivalry (and in an NFL game in general, which is why all you guys saying 0-16 are dumb), but on paper, this isn't going to happen.
Also, there's a town in Texas named Pittsburg (no h).
There are also towns there named Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Buffalo. I went through them all on Rt. 79 I believe on the way from Texarkana to San Antonio. I even stayed the night in Atlanta TX.
There are also towns there named Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Buffalo. I went through them all on Rt. 79 I believe on the way from Texarkana to San Antonio. I even stayed the night in Atlanta TX.
Well as my ole grandpappy used to say, "The're so bad this year they couldn't even beat North Zulch."
Yep, it's there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Zulch,_Texas
And just like the Browns they be dogs "home to the North Zulch High School Bulldogs. The 2A school is rich in tradition and history."
-
-
-
Y'all missed the obvious... Cleveland, Texas... up HWY 59 (I-69) from Houston, but still well south of Atlanta...
Y'all missed the obvious... Cleveland, Texas... up HWY 59 (I-69) from Houston, but still well south of Atlanta...
Texas has a town there that is the same as about every other well known city in the country. These are all towns in Texas:
Albany
Athens
Atlanta
Augusta
Bakersfield
Beverly Hills
Bogata
Boston
Buckeye
Buffalo
Bunker Hill
Charleston
Charlotte
Chillicothe
Cleveland
Columbus
Concord
Denver
Detroit
Dublin
Gainesville
Greenville
Hamilton
Hollywood
Jacksonville
Liverpool
London
Los Angeles
Manchester
Mansfield
Memphis
Miami
Moscow
Naples
Newark
Norton
Paris
Pasadena
Peoria
Portland
Puerto Rico
Ravennna
Reno
San Diego
San Jose
Santa Fe
Scotland
Scranton
South Bend
Toledo
Trenton
Wadsworth
Washington
-
Don't forget Palestine.
-
1) Having a couple young players have breakout years. Like:
Duke, Crow, or any other RB
Gordon, Pryor, or a young WR
Griffin
Mingo, Armonty, or Orchard
Shelton and/or Erving
Gilbert, Gaines, Ifo, or Campbell
2) Solid yeears from Barnidge, Haden, Bitonio, Kwaun, Whitner, Kruger, and our new FAs
3) Ranking top 20 in O and D
4) More wins than last year
5) A solid draft that includes a good franchise QB prospect, an offensive playmaker, and a pass rusher
-
Pasadena
WSS
-
Pasadena
WSS
Pasadena
WSS
Little Old Lady From?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login