Skip to content

Wheel and Deal

The Browns Board
16 9 1.1k
  • The Browns NEED to keep the # 2 pick in the draft. Trading down would be stupid in my opinion. (yes I'm a flip flopper)

    But the pick at # 32. How about trading up from that spot. I've been reading up on the Cards and some say the Browns and Cards could get them Shaq Lawson at #29.

    Thoughts?

  • I still say....trade #2 to Dallas for #4 and #35. Giving us #4, #32, #35, and #65.

    We could make some analytics hay with those picks.

  • Can't really predict trades until you see who is left on the board. That's why trades don't happen until draft day usually.

  • Can't really predict trades until you see who is left on the board. That's why trades don't happen until draft day usually.

    @gftchris said:

    Can't really predict trades until you see who is left on the board. That's why trades don't happen until draft day usually.

    Ya but it's discussion with something not involving Bosa Goff or Wentz.
  • That's true, I'll give you that. Why I started the receiver thread. Not just 'who will we take at this pick' but 'which guys might be worth looking at at which spot?;

  • Trading up has so worked so well in the past. Is #22 in the cards?

  • Trading up has so worked so well in the past. Is #22 in the cards?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Trading up has so worked so well in the past. Is #22 in the cards?

    Funny thing is, it wouldn't be a big stretch. Throw in a third and maybe a sixth, and we could get there.

  • The Rams have two 2nd Rounders! We need to talk them into a trade our #2 for their #15,#43,#45....and their #1 in 2017!!!! Now we would have #15,#32 ,#43,#45...and prolly a

    Top 10 in 2017(ours) and theirs prolly a top 15!!!??? What say you......

    Pancake eatin MFerz!

  • Why wheel & Deal @32? Expre is our Ramsey. Take the best 3-4 DE--#2Deforest Buckner (we only have Dez, Kruger & X Cooper left). Stay at 32. It's raining Spence, D. Henry(Crow's last year), 1 of 2 C's Kelly or Martin, OT Spriggs, Whitehair, WR Boyd or M. Thomas. BUT...That 3rd rounder at 65 better be keeping C. Jones in Cleveland in Hue's Hands (projected 4th rd.) Yes Buckeye homers live in NC too..

  • The Rams have two 2nd Rounders! We need to talk them into a trade our #2 for their #15,#43,#45....and their #1 in 2017!!!! Now we would have #15,#32 ,#43,#45...and prolly a

    Top 10 in 2017(ours) and theirs prolly a top 15!!!??? What say you......

    Pancake eatin MFerz!

    @brownsnmopar said:

    The Rams have two 2nd Rounders! We need to talk them into a trade our #2 for their #15,#43,#45....and their #1 in 2017!!!! Now we would have #15,#32 ,#43,#45...and prolly a

    Top 10 in 2017(ours) and theirs prolly a top 15!!!??? What say you......

    Pancake eatin MFerz!

    Worth considering perhaps. I mean, the Browns have only kept me waiting 50 years since I last experienced a Cleveland title....why should they be any hurry. The fuckers running the club now are only in their 20s/30s.

    I mean, honestly, I don't want to fucking die waiting for their sorry asses.

  • I still say....trade #2 to Dallas for #4 and #35. Giving us #4, #32, #35, and #65.

    We could make some analytics hay with those picks.

    @the-gipper said:

    I still say....trade #2 to Dallas for #4 and #35. Giving us #4, #32, #35, and #65.

    We could make some analytics hay with those picks.

    I would keep the #2. Maybe trade back for more picks, or package a "player" and move up.. I dunno.. I'm really feeling lukewarm on this team.. I like Hue.. I just dont like the FO as it is constituted.

  • @brownsnmopar said:

    The Rams have two 2nd Rounders! We need to talk them into a trade our #2 for their #15,#43,#45....and their #1 in 2017!!!! Now we would have #15,#32 ,#43,#45...and prolly a

    Top 10 in 2017(ours) and theirs prolly a top 15!!!??? What say you......

    Pancake eatin MFerz!

    Worth considering perhaps. I mean, the Browns have only kept me waiting 50 years since I last experienced a Cleveland title....why should they be any hurry. The fuckers running the club now are only in their 20s/30s.

    I mean, honestly, I don't want to fucking die waiting for their sorry asses.

    Wheel and deal? No... tab the QB and move on...

    @the-gipper said:

    Worth considering perhaps. I mean, the Browns have only kept me waiting 50 years since I last experienced a Cleveland title....why should they be any hurry. The fuckers running the club now are only in their 20s/30s.

    I mean, honestly, I don't want to fucking die waiting for their sorry asses.

    But think of the inspirational halftime speech waiting to be reborn...

  • Wheel and deal? No... tab the QB and move on...

    @the-gipper said:

    Worth considering perhaps. I mean, the Browns have only kept me waiting 50 years since I last experienced a Cleveland title....why should they be any hurry. The fuckers running the club now are only in their 20s/30s.

    I mean, honestly, I don't want to fucking die waiting for their sorry asses.

    But think of the inspirational halftime speech waiting to be reborn...

    @tour2ma said:

    Wheel and deal? No... tab the QB and move on...

    But think of the inspirational halftime speech waiting to be reborn...

    Win one for me boys.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Wheel and deal? No... tab the QB and move on...

    But think of the inspirational halftime speech waiting to be reborn...

    Win one for me boys.

    @the-gipper said:

    Win one for me boys.

    May we both live to see our first SB...

  • That's true, I'll give you that. Why I started the receiver thread. Not just 'who will we take at this pick' but 'which guys might be worth looking at at which spot?;

    @gftchris said:

    That's true, I'll give you that. Why I started the receiver thread. Not just 'who will we take at this pick' but 'which guys might be worth looking at at which spot?;

    Ya I seen that thread like it. I just don't know too much about this years rookie to be receivers to be perfectly honest.

    Which raises this question...

    RB? Everyone wants every position but not many are preaching a RB. (or wr) of course we will get the same O Line BS. Lol

  • @the-gipper said:

    Win one for me boys.

    May we both live to see our first SB...

    @tour2ma said:

    May we both live to see our first SB...

    Personally, I REFUSE to croak until we win one! 😎

    Mike