Skip to content

Draft Elliott. RG3 to Gordon. Triplets.

The Browns Board
53 26 2.1k
  • More athletic Aikman. Faster Emmitt. More talented Irvin. Run the stretch play that made Terrell Davis and bootleg off of that.

  • Elliot would be a great person to have on your team. I don't think the Browns will consider going that route at all.

  • Sadly. I don't think Elliott is on the Browns radar. But I see what you did here.

  • I thought that while Jim Brown was still alive the Browns were not allowed to have great RB's. It's the law right?

  • Yoa Roger.. FREE JOSH FLASH GORDON 🙂 Team workouts starts Monday you bitch!!

  • I think Alabama's Henry may be better than Elliot... Get Henry in the end of the first and that's a steal.

  • Free Josh Gordon you son of a Goodell motherfucker!

  • Can you guys look outside of OSU for possible draftable talent for the Browns? Jeez...

  • Travis Henry is a good player - as long as he doesn't have to make more than one cut after getting the ball. He's also 10-15 lbs overweight.

    However, Elliot is just more athletic -- he has notably more short-area quickness than Henry.

    But I wouldn't waste a first-round pick on him.. we have more pressing needs. Like, you know, QB.

  • After Bosa and Ramsey, Elliott would be my next pick for the Browns in the draft

  • The Fucking Beast

  • UGGH.

    Kiss of death.

  • The Fucking Beast

    @poeticg said:

    The Fucking Beast

    They should just trade for TR.

  • Wish we would (trade down for EZE).

  • UGGH.

    Kiss of death.

    @miktoxic said:

    UGGH.

    Kiss of death.

    a big ol' nasty french one, with ash tray breath

  • Travis Henry is a good player - as long as he doesn't have to make more than one cut after getting the ball. He's also 10-15 lbs overweight.

    However, Elliot is just more athletic -- he has notably more short-area quickness than Henry.

    But I wouldn't waste a first-round pick on him.. we have more pressing needs. Like, you know, QB.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Travis Henry is a good player - as long as he doesn't have to make more than one cut after getting the ball. He's also 10-15 lbs overweight.

    However, Elliot is just more athletic -- he has notably more short-area quickness than Henry.

    But I wouldn't waste a first-round pick on him.. we have more pressing needs. Like, you know, QB.

    QB?

    Most pressing need is every defensive position on the team.

    They will blow the #2 pick on a QB, even though the 'franchise' QB isn't in this draft, just to sell tickets and merchandise.

    That said, if they blow #32 on a WR or RB, then this team is in deep doo-doo.

  • I think Alabama's Henry may be better than Elliot... Get Henry in the end of the first and that's a steal.

    @poeticg said:

    I think Alabama's Henry may be better than Elliot... Get Henry in the end of the first and that's a steal.

    U R Crazee. Must love those over rated Alabama guys.

    @suomi said:

    Can you guys look outside of OSU for possible draftable talent for the Browns? Jeez...

    Only when the talent is there. Eliot is the best Ohio State running back since Eddie George.

  • Fuck it, i'd love to trade down and get elliott and grab the cowboys pick.

    maybe we could pull a draft day move and trade down to 4 with the cowboys and then trade down again from 4 to 7 or 8 and pick him.

  • Travis Henry is a good player - as long as he doesn't have to make more than one cut after getting the ball. He's also 10-15 lbs overweight.

    However, Elliot is just more athletic -- he has notably more short-area quickness than Henry.

    But I wouldn't waste a first-round pick on him.. we have more pressing needs. Like, you know, QB.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Travis Henry is a good player - as long as he doesn't have to make more than one cut after getting the ball. He's also 10-15 lbs overweight.

    However, Elliot is just more athletic -- he has notably more short-area quickness than Henry.

    But I wouldn't waste a first-round pick on him.. we have more pressing needs. Like, you know, QB.

    He has 9 kids to 9 women...impressive.

  • I like Elliot but I don't think he would be the BPA at 2 and probably not even the top 10. There are picks this year that are worth a number 2 so we should just take them and build the team the best we can. Hopefully next year we will have later picks and you can choose to take a RB or whoever is your college star in next year's draft.