Best mock draft I've seen so far.
-
Nor good.
What? First that's an impossible haul and two how in the hell are you going to say that isn't a good draft? It would never, ever happen but I'd be over the damn moon if I were a browns fan.
What? First that's an impossible haul and two how in the hell are you going to say that isn't a good draft? It would never, ever happen but I'd be over the damn moon if I were a browns fan.
Lots of reasons its not great but lets just go with we are the Browns and waited until round 5 for a shitty QB
-
I still expect a few more FA signings for what its worth.
I still expect a few more FA signings for what its worth.
Stefan Wisniewski and Zach Brown would do for me .....
-
VesnaKociper said:
Mistake not taking Ben Roethlisberger. ust as big of a mistake passing on Paxton Lynch. The guy is going to be a great NFL QB.
How much??
-
I think part of the frustration I'm feeling over taking a QB with the second pick is knowing that he probably won't see the field much in 2016. Now, there is always a chance that we have a "Russell Wilson" type situation, and our rookie QB outplays the veteran and earns the starting nod. I think if that happened, I would literally explode with excitement. But let's say our new rookie performs more like a traditional rookie, and he doesn't take over right away. At this moment, we still have both McCown AND RG III on the roster, so even if the starting QB gets hurt, the odds are that the other veteran will be the second string, right? It's going to be difficult to take a guy at #2 and NOT seeing him on the field. Sure, we'll get some preseason action, but it's going to really suck to take a guy SO HIGH and not see him on the gridiron.
And this is Cleveland...so how long before the fans and media start clamoring for the rookie to be put in? We all know how it goes. We're all excited about the start of the season, and before you know it, we're 1-6, out of the playoffs, and everybody is screaming to see the rookie. I just don't want that to happen, and we've seen it before.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Mistake not taking Ben Roethlisberger. ust as big of a mistake passing on Paxton Lynch. The guy is going to be a great NFL QB.
Bigger mistake not taking Rodgers when he was available. As for Lynch....I only hope he becomes a great NFL QB if by some slight chance the Browns do take him.
-
Trade down for more pics and take the "Spring Break Kid" as the QB in a later round. I predict he will be one of the best of the bunch from this year while Spring Fever disappears.
-
I think part of the frustration I'm feeling over taking a QB with the second pick is knowing that he probably won't see the field much in 2016. Now, there is always a chance that we have a "Russell Wilson" type situation, and our rookie QB outplays the veteran and earns the starting nod. I think if that happened, I would literally explode with excitement. But let's say our new rookie performs more like a traditional rookie, and he doesn't take over right away. At this moment, we still have both McCown AND RG III on the roster, so even if the starting QB gets hurt, the odds are that the other veteran will be the second string, right? It's going to be difficult to take a guy at #2 and NOT seeing him on the field. Sure, we'll get some preseason action, but it's going to really suck to take a guy SO HIGH and not see him on the gridiron.
And this is Cleveland...so how long before the fans and media start clamoring for the rookie to be put in? We all know how it goes. We're all excited about the start of the season, and before you know it, we're 1-6, out of the playoffs, and everybody is screaming to see the rookie. I just don't want that to happen, and we've seen it before.
And this is Cleveland...so how long before the fans and media start clamoring for the rookie to be put in? We all know how it goes. We're all excited about the start of the season, and before you know it, we're 1-6, out of the playoffs, and everybody is screaming to see the rookie. I just don't want that to happen, and we've seen it before.
Every move this org has made screams, "This time is different. We are doing it our way."
-
-
Three Harvard guys invite a Harvard grad to tryout. Of course. There are actually 2-3 Harvard guys that appear in the top 250 draft prospects. A TE, Ben Braunecker I believe, and maybe an OL.
Don't be surprised if we take one of them.
-
Three Harvard guys invite a Harvard grad to tryout. Of course. There are actually 2-3 Harvard guys that appear in the top 250 draft prospects. A TE, Ben Braunecker I believe, and maybe an OL.
Don't be surprised if we take one of them.
Three Harvard guys invite a Harvard grad to tryout. Of course. There are actually 2-3 Harvard guys that appear in the top 250 draft prospects. A TE, Ben Braunecker I believe, and maybe an OL.
Don't be surprised if we take one of them.
I took the TE for the Browns in our mock draft and Reese Odihambo guard.....

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login