Guitar questions
-
Depends whether or not your playing a long necked guitar.
-
Depends whether or not your playing a long necked guitar.
It's a Baritone guitar. LolDepends whether or not your playing a long necked guitar.
-
You guitar players give me some tips I'll give you guys some love making tips.
-
The most important thing is the basics...learn Melodies.. study intervals.. and study harmony. I don't really have a hand book on how to play because I'm mostly self taught. I just basically play from the heart... I just learned a few songs but mostly just tried to come up with My own style. (whatever that is). But now a days.. everything I do is rooted in some kind of blues. So I just just try to find new motifs. Just try to be well rounded.. the important thing.. is have fun.
-
The most important thing is the basics...learn Melodies.. study intervals.. and study harmony. I don't really have a hand book on how to play because I'm mostly self taught. I just basically play from the heart... I just learned a few songs but mostly just tried to come up with My own style. (whatever that is). But now a days.. everything I do is rooted in some kind of blues. So I just just try to find new motifs. Just try to be well rounded.. the important thing.. is have fun.
The most important thing is the basics...learn Melodies.. study intervals.. and study harmony. I don't really have a hand book on how to play because I'm mostly self taught. I just basically play from the heart... I just learned a few songs but mostly just tried to come up with My own style. (whatever that is). But now a days.. everything I do is rooted in some kind of blues. So I just just try to find new motifs. Just try to be well rounded.. the important thing.. is have fun.
STFU you fat ass POS.
-
The most important thing is the basics...learn Melodies.. study intervals.. and study harmony. I don't really have a hand book on how to play because I'm mostly self taught. I just basically play from the heart... I just learned a few songs but mostly just tried to come up with My own style. (whatever that is). But now a days.. everything I do is rooted in some kind of blues. So I just just try to find new motifs. Just try to be well rounded.. the important thing.. is have fun.
STFU you fat ass POS.
STFU you fat ass POS.
No one invited you to come here and act like a 5 year old child...WTF is wrong with you man?
-
The most important thing is the basics...learn Melodies.. study intervals.. and study harmony. I don't really have a hand book on how to play because I'm mostly self taught. I just basically play from the heart... I just learned a few songs but mostly just tried to come up with My own style. (whatever that is). But now a days.. everything I do is rooted in some kind of blues. So I just just try to find new motifs. Just try to be well rounded.. the important thing.. is have fun.
STFU you fat ass POS.
STFU you fat ass POS.
What did he say to even warrant that? Seriously you need to calm the fuck down.
-
The most important thing is the basics...learn Melodies.. study intervals.. and study harmony. I don't really have a hand book on how to play because I'm mostly self taught. I just basically play from the heart... I just learned a few songs but mostly just tried to come up with My own style. (whatever that is). But now a days.. everything I do is rooted in some kind of blues. So I just just try to find new motifs. Just try to be well rounded.. the important thing.. is have fun.
Thanks man this is good advise. I'm actually a lot better than I let on. I was a music major in college and after I took piano lessons my guitar playing improved a lot. It's really weird how you can pick up another instrument and have your primary instrument improve. I can understand the timing making a difference or even how you approach music theory to the fretboard but it's uncanny.The most important thing is the basics...learn Melodies.. study intervals.. and study harmony. I don't really have a hand book on how to play because I'm mostly self taught. I just basically play from the heart... I just learned a few songs but mostly just tried to come up with My own style. (whatever that is). But now a days.. everything I do is rooted in some kind of blues. So I just just try to find new motifs. Just try to be well rounded.. the important thing.. is have fun.
Ya guys when I was younger I thot I'd be playing forever but now it's just a hobby. Before I was a very skilled punk kid with chops now I'm just a 50 yr old guy with tats all over and a great smile. I sold all my gear that I collected over the years and play my hummingbird no so often.
Peace
-
Another guitar question...
Do you prefer stomp boxes or use amp effects? Or maybe you use a multi effects pedal system like the Boss me8?(example) Do you use the same effects live as and when recording? Let me know just curios. Thanks in advance.
-
in the 80's.. it was all about excess and the more sauce/effects you had .. the better.. But for Me.. not so.. I like pedals.. because I only use a couple of them.. I use a wah wah, a univibe a tube screamer and a smart gate in the direct line.. in My effects loop I use chorus and a digital delay. thats it pretty much... I prefer less effects and less things hooked up means less degredation of tone...
-
My live set up is a Marshall MA 50 watt head through a modded crate stealth cabinet (2x12). I have various strats and a couple Les Pauls.. Recording.. I still use an old digitech genesis on ocassion but I love tube sound as opposerd to Solid State.. It just feels so much better. you can really feel the tone more I think. Thats just Me.
-
Know your note of resolution... For our non musician friends the translation is as follows,, Know what the last word from your mouth will be.. And in both cases, if you don't.. Say nothing
-
Guitar question: from my wasted youth: Was it a Telecaster or a Stratocaster?
-
Guitar question: from my wasted youth: Was it a Telecaster or a Stratocaster?
Guitar question: from my wasted youth: Was it a Telecaster or a Stratocaster?
Was what?
WSS
-
Guitar question: from my wasted youth: Was it a Telecaster or a Stratocaster?
Was what?
WSS
Was what?
WSS
The guitar that Meatloaf was going to kill:
-
"I don't remember if it was a Stratocaster or a Telecaster but I do remember..."
WSS
-
Was what?
WSS
The guitar that Meatloaf was going to kill:
I've never heard that before in all my days of living but that shit sucks.The guitar that Meatloaf was going to kill:
-
I've never heard that before in all my days of living but that shit sucks.The guitar that Meatloaf was going to kill:
One Post From the Truth said:
I've never heard that before in all my days of living but that shit sucks.
You never listened to the second Bat out of Hell album?
I don't know Steve....that rant at the beginning is reminiscent of some of yours.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
