Guitar questions
-
Very cool Axe. Woos $600 bucks for one of those what a bargain. Hey is this one of the effects you have? If so buying this did it replace other effects or do you just use it for amp simulation?
Give us a review man.
-
Does it have factory presets you can tweak into your own like a multi processer?
-
Yes, it does. And plenty of slots for your own patches. There are also libraries popping up that others have built. I am not tracking with it yet because we're too far down the road on tracking this cd to change sound now. But I will in the future.
With the recording aspect of it I've only worked with a Boss Processer with my Boss four track. Different guitars including acoustics. Other than that you will lose me. Amateur I is.Yes, it does. And plenty of slots for your own patches. There are also libraries popping up that others have built. I am not tracking with it yet because we're too far down the road on tracking this cd to change sound now. But I will in the future.
I was reading on it I guess I'd have to check it out. Since its guitar player friendly I'd guess the bank switching is easy.
-
Well, if you grab one you'll have to shoot me an email addy and I'll send more patches than you'll know what to do with

-
I own one.. It does Amp sims, Cab sims (you can load your own) as well, and effects.. It's a dual use pedal. Live and studio. It's not far from my Fractal Audio AxeFx for a lot cheaper.
I own one.. It does Amp sims, Cab sims (you can load your own) as well, and effects.. It's a dual use pedal. Live and studio. It's not far from my Fractal Audio AxeFx for a lot cheaper.
I hate amp simulation.. It just cant reproduce The dynamic nuances like Tube Amps can...Tube amps are touch sensitive to your Fingers.. While Digital and SS are NOT!.. your pretty much stuck with a gnatty processed shit guitar sound and tone.. Yuck!
-
Very cool Axe. Woos $600 bucks for one of those what a bargain. Hey is this one of the effects you have? If so buying this did it replace other effects or do you just use it for amp simulation?
Give us a review man.
One Post From the Truth said:
Very cool Axe. Woos $600 bucks for one of those what a bargain. Hey is this one of the effects you have? If so buying this did it replace other effects or do you just use it for amp simulation?
Give us a review man.
Dont waste your money/./ Puhleeze.
-
Whatever Nickers I like Solid State amps. Lol. I'm just a poor boy so I'd have to sit with it before making a $600 purchase.
After listening to Axe he has my integrity. I just wish my ol lady would let me buy it. There I said it.
-
Well.. I bought a Marshall MA 50 head for 300.00 bucks on Amazon.. Everyone that plays through it wants it.. It's by far the best sounding Amp I've owned. I lucked out but.. If you look hard.. and are patient.. you can find some gems.. Heres a short demo I did on Youtube.. just shows you that you dont need to spend a fortune to get a great guitar sound..But the reality is.. you can have the best equipment in the world and still sound like shit..Your tone starts in your mind,, By what your ears hear and take in.. and the tone in your fingers..
-
It's a poor Craftsman that blames his tools.

WSS
-
Whatever Lol. I make no excuses I prefer the loud chunk sound of a Solid State amp. Just saying.
-
Whatever Lol. I make no excuses I prefer the loud chunk sound of a Solid State amp. Just saying.
-
-
I don't like the blues or bluesy music. I don't like bluest sound either. Now yes I appreciate the blues because it's the style I learned from. With begging guitar following the box phrasing for lead guitar is very imporntant I know this.
But to listen to the blues it sucks. I love metal. Yes it all derived from the blues I understand but metal has come into its own. Now before all you jump on me just remember I fucking hate Elvis too.
-
Too bad Dimebag wasn't sitting in Larry's audience.
Play what works for you..
Dime switched to tube amps at the latter half of his career.. get your facts straight.. Larry is a Jazz player. I love the blues.. its all feeling.. Metal is one dimensional.. With Blues.. your emotion comes out.. Tell SRV and Steve Lukather the blues suck lol...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login