UFA's will be a key
-
The Browns are scheduled to have 10 picks in the upcoming draft...if they decide to keep them all.
#2, 32, 65, 99, 138, 141, 172, 176, 223
But things will definitely not end there for the Browns in search of young talent. Analytics says: get players for value.
Well, there is nothing more valuable than an Undrafted Free Agent that makes good....and the Browns will definitely be on the hunt for the best that they can find in this regard.
Here are a few players the Browns have landed recent in the UFA market:
Tashaun Gipson....now gone in FA
Isaiah Crowell
K'waun Williams
Connor Shaw
Anyone else that contributed to this team recently?
I mean there have been Hall of Famers come from the ranks of the Undrafted. So I suspect this FO will not let any stone go unturned to get some contributors. I mean....with the defections and releases of talent on this team....the UFA route will be a vital tool for these guys to use.
So....any hidden talent that people think could be probable UFAs that could possibly help this team?
-
Taylor Gabriel
-
A few names:
Cody Kessler QB USC
Jalin Marshall WR/PR/KR Ohio St.
Dillon Lee OLB Alabama
-
-
There are always a couple of flowers found...while pulling the weeds!!!
-
-
BTW gip, you missed #173 off your pick-list. There are only nine picks there.
-
BTW gip, you missed #173 off your pick-list. There are only nine picks there.
BTW gip, you missed #173 off your pick-list. There are only nine picks there.
If I missed one that would make 11 picks, no? I took my info from another source.
-
#2, 32, 65, 99, 138, 141, 172, 176, 223
That's:
1 - 2
2 - 32
3 - 65
4 - 99
5 - 138
6 - 141
7 - 172
8 - 176
9 - 223
I can't believe I'm showing you how to count.
-
#2, 32, 65, 99, 138, 141, 172, 176, 223
That's:
1 - 2
2 - 32
3 - 65
4 - 99
5 - 138
6 - 141
7 - 172
8 - 176
9 - 223
I can't believe I'm showing you how to count.
-
#2, 32, 65, 99, 138, 141, 172, 176, 223
That's:
1 - 2
2 - 32
3 - 65
4 - 99
5 - 138
6 - 141
7 - 172
8 - 176
9 - 223
I can't believe I'm showing you how to count.
-
-
-
Don't want you guys picking on draft day hell y'all don't even know how many picks we got.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
