Skip to content

REPORT(s): Josh Gordon diluted drug test (failure) -- LAST MONTH! IDIOT!

The Browns Board
125 43 5.5k
  • Gordon fails another IQ test. He can't stay the fuck away from it. Rooming with Manziel while on suspension from the league for substance abuse is also a gem.

  • Oh, it's real.

    vnfhhl.jpg

  • yeah, just saw this on the news with Jimmy Donovan.

    Pitiful - The Browns can't afford to keep taking chances with

    players with red flags.

    what a moron Gordon is. He's gone.

  • Thank you for some interesting times Josh.

    Moving on ...

    Personally, I recommend a Reality show with you and your roomie Johnny. I'd watch.

    Zombo

  • Wow. Some people you just can't rely on. Some people just ain't no good.

  • This is so fucking stupid. I get it, rules are rules. He needs to follow the NFL's rules.

    But if this was 5(ish) years from now, weed is legal and this isn't even an issue. But instead, he's too early. He'll be on the streets instead of being an Elite WR with millions.

  • This is so fucking stupid. I get it, rules are rules. He needs to follow the NFL's rules.

    But if this was 5(ish) years from now, weed is legal and this isn't even an issue. But instead, he's too early. He'll be on the streets instead of being an Elite WR with millions.

    @mld-woody said:

    This is so fucking stupid. I get it, rules are rules. He needs to follow the NFL's rules.

    But if this was 5(ish) years from now, weed is legal and this isn't even an issue. But instead, he's too early. He'll be on the streets instead of being an Elite WR with millions.

    Weed will never be legal in the NFL.

  • Josh Gordan will be perma suspended from the NFL with this failed test he is ineligible to sign with any team for any reason Roger Goodell will impose this penalty once Josh sits down with them and gets hit with the ban hammer.

    Now we know WR1 is a legitimate concern from here on out.

  • Hes denying it on twitter

  • This is so fucking stupid. I get it, rules are rules. He needs to follow the NFL's rules.

    But if this was 5(ish) years from now, weed is legal and this isn't even an issue. But instead, he's too early. He'll be on the streets instead of being an Elite WR with millions.

    @mld-woody said:

    This is so fucking stupid. I get it, rules are rules. He needs to follow the NFL's rules.

    Should have stopped there. Gordon is too fucking stupid to put the weed down knowing the stakes.

  • Way to stick it to the Man homie

  • This is so fucking stupid. I get it, rules are rules. He needs to follow the NFL's rules.

    But if this was 5(ish) years from now, weed is legal and this isn't even an issue. But instead, he's too early. He'll be on the streets instead of being an Elite WR with millions.

    @mld-woody said:

    This is so fucking stupid. I get it, rules are rules. He needs to follow the NFL's rules.

    But if this was 5(ish) years from now, weed is legal and this isn't even an issue. But instead, he's too early. He'll be on the streets instead of being an Elite WR with millions.

    Sometimes the party has to end. Not for everyone tho life isn't fair. A person has to live in boundaries set by his authority. He has none now. Thanks for nothing Josh at least we found out before the draft.
  • How many failed drug tests? How many plays that he wouldn't commit on? Geeze, I feel like we lost another footnote.

  • Hes denying it on twitter

    @flyin-j said:

    Hes denying it on twitter

    I created a twitter account just to shit talk him over and over, fuck him period he will receive the NFL death penalty no matter what excuse he makes. I really wanted gordan to shine in his comeback but i always felt like there was a chance he was gonna fuck this up again.

    My signature in my post has been like that for awhile now and its starting to hurt my stomach, failure is an art form here.

  • @mld-woody said:

    This is so fucking stupid. I get it, rules are rules. He needs to follow the NFL's rules.

    But if this was 5(ish) years from now, weed is legal and this isn't even an issue. But instead, he's too early. He'll be on the streets instead of being an Elite WR with millions.

    Weed will never be legal in the NFL.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Weed will never be legal in the NFL.

    I completely disagree

  • Oh dear......fucking moron

    Go cry on Johnny's shoulder

  • @flyin-j said:

    Hes denying it on twitter

    I created a twitter account just to shit talk him over and over, fuck him period he will receive the NFL death penalty no matter what excuse he makes. I really wanted gordan to shine in his comeback but i always felt like there was a chance he was gonna fuck this up again.

    My signature in my post has been like that for awhile now and its starting to hurt my stomach, failure is an art form here.

    @represent said:

    I created a twitter account just to shit talk him over and over, fuck him period he will receive the NFL death penalty no matter what excuse he makes. I really wanted gordan to shine in his comeback but i always felt like there was a chance he was gonna fuck this up again.

    My signature in my post has been like that for awhile now and its starting to hurt my stomach, failure is an art form here.

    Delete your Twitter account

  • You guys have to look at the bright spot. We're getting rid of all of the high priced players. While were at it, lets get rid the Gordon's just like Manziel. Let's build on organization that we can all be proud of.

  • @represent said:

    I created a twitter account just to shit talk him over and over, fuck him period he will receive the NFL death penalty no matter what excuse he makes. I really wanted gordan to shine in his comeback but i always felt like there was a chance he was gonna fuck this up again.

    My signature in my post has been like that for awhile now and its starting to hurt my stomach, failure is an art form here.

    Delete your Twitter account

    @mike-h said:

    Delete your Twitter account

    I'll delete it soon i don't even use it tbh i just wanna write on the page a few times with my toxic words!

    I waited that entire time talking Flash up with hope so ya after all this time im in salt mode about his outcome sue me!