Skip to content

REPORT(s): Josh Gordon diluted drug test (failure) -- LAST MONTH! IDIOT!

The Browns Board
125 43 5.5k
  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #66

    They wouldn't fail someone if it wasn't suspected of intentional dilution. Would they? They detected THC and dilute in both samples.

  • They wouldn't fail someone if it wasn't suspected of intentional dilution. Would they? They detected THC and dilute in both samples.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @mike-h said:

    They wouldn't fail someone if it wasn't suspected of intentional dilution. Would they? They detected THC and dilute in both samples.

    So Mike if that's the case why would they even consider reinstating in this year
  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Not sure. He's a banned player applying for reinstatement and his test allegedly failed per NFL testing rules. I don't know why, other than the report of a failed test is inaccurate, the NFL is showing mercy, or the NFL is a hypocritical entity with only profits on its mind.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #69

    Come on "fans", Ye fickle fucks, trust in Gordon. Comeback player of the year.

    Have some faith. I believe in Gordon. I know many of you do not, and you never have.

    I have his back, he's been working his tail off, trying to get ready for the comeback he's about to make.

    Some people are what we like to call "haters", and these haters are everywhere and must be dealt with accordingly. People are always looking for a way to bash Gordon and it makes me sick. Will the world ever grow up? This report has got to be bogus... and yet, our own fans have turned their back on our best player... smh. When someone fires on your guy you are supposed to have their back, not turn on your own guy. From day one he's never been given the benefit of the doubt.

    Stay strong and prove them wrong. #1 in the League. #Webarktogether

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    I am betting when the smoke clears (pun intended) there is no failed test. Any kind of failure or dilute would make no sense for them considering reinstatement. I think the red flags delaying reinstatement are. Behavior and association related.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #71

    Our best player? Right now he's less valuable than Dwayne Bowe

    At least there's still a chance he could be reinstated, but I'm not holding my breath.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #72

    I would like to have this thread retitled to say he "allegedly failed" and the idiot part removed. This is bullshit and not everybody believes that it's true.

  • I am betting when the smoke clears (pun intended) there is no failed test. Any kind of failure or dilute would make no sense for them considering reinstatement. I think the red flags delaying reinstatement are. Behavior and association related.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @jcam222 said:

    I am betting when the smoke clears (pun intended) there is no failed test. Any kind of failure or dilute would make no sense for them considering reinstatement. I think the red flags delaying reinstatement are. Behavior and association related.

    Josh Gordon attending a MMA event and taking a photo with Manziel is not holding up his reinstatement.

    This is not real life, is it? Jesus Christ.

  • I would like to have this thread retitled to say he "allegedly failed" and the idiot part removed. This is bullshit and not everybody believes that it's true.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @poeticg said:

    I would like to have this thread retitled to say he "allegedly failed" and the idiot part removed. This is bullshit and not everybody believes that it's true.

    You're right, innocent until proven guilty. I updated to "REPORT(s):" , because Ian Rapopport corroborated the FOX report.
  • I would like to have this thread retitled to say he "allegedly failed" and the idiot part removed. This is bullshit and not everybody believes that it's true.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @poeticg said:

    I would like to have this thread retitled to say he "allegedly failed" and the idiot part removed. This is bullshit and not everybody believes that it's true.

    Idiot until proven innocent.

    Zombo

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #76

    Fair enough. Thanks.

    Gordon is an easy target.

    #blackballed #FreeJoshGordon

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #77

    if they do reinstate him for some unknown reason....he needs to be on the trading block after his first catch. Take a supplemental pick for him at this point.

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H
    #78

    Josh Gordon's application for reinstatement was denied, per Cleveland.com

    https://t.co/eLkiYcGiT6

    CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns receiver Josh Gordon's petition for reinstatement from his indefinite drug ban has been denied by the NFL, a league source told cleveland.com.

    He can apply for reinstatement later in the year.

  • Josh Gordon's application for reinstatement was denied, per Cleveland.com

    https://t.co/eLkiYcGiT6

    CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns receiver Josh Gordon's petition for reinstatement from his indefinite drug ban has been denied by the NFL, a league source told cleveland.com.

    He can apply for reinstatement later in the year.

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by Kvoethe
    #79

    @mike-h said:

    Josh Gordon's application for reinstatement was denied, per Cleveland.com

    https://t.co/eLkiYcGiT6

    If anyone thought he was coming back...they need to get punched back up their daddys dick.
  • Come on "fans", Ye fickle fucks, trust in Gordon. Comeback player of the year.

    Have some faith. I believe in Gordon. I know many of you do not, and you never have.

    I have his back, he's been working his tail off, trying to get ready for the comeback he's about to make.

    Some people are what we like to call "haters", and these haters are everywhere and must be dealt with accordingly. People are always looking for a way to bash Gordon and it makes me sick. Will the world ever grow up? This report has got to be bogus... and yet, our own fans have turned their back on our best player... smh. When someone fires on your guy you are supposed to have their back, not turn on your own guy. From day one he's never been given the benefit of the doubt.

    Stay strong and prove them wrong. #1 in the League. #Webarktogether

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @poeticg said:

    Come on "fans", Ye fickle fucks, trust in Gordon. Comeback player of the year.

    Have some faith. I believe in Gordon. I know many of you do not, and you never have.

    I have his back, he's been working his tail off, trying to get ready for the comeback he's about to make.

    Some people are what we like to call "haters", and these haters are everywhere and must be dealt with accordingly. People are always looking for a way to bash Gordon and it makes me sick. Will the world ever grow up? This report has got to be bogus... and yet, our own fans have turned their back on our best player... smh. When someone fires on your guy you are supposed to have their back, not turn on your own guy. From day one he's never been given the benefit of the doubt.

    Stay strong and prove them wrong. #1 in the League. #Webarktogether

    You can back the dumb fuck who apparently doesn't like playing football. The rest of us will follow the Browns.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Zombo said:

    13015462_1062862653736410_50822144384560

    Wait ... I like the alternative better:

    12992969_10153555007843683_758775568_n.j

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #82

    He's a douchebag just hope this doesn't get too much media coverage and he doesn't get any empathy/sympathy

  • Come on "fans", Ye fickle fucks, trust in Gordon. Comeback player of the year.

    Have some faith. I believe in Gordon. I know many of you do not, and you never have.

    I have his back, he's been working his tail off, trying to get ready for the comeback he's about to make.

    Some people are what we like to call "haters", and these haters are everywhere and must be dealt with accordingly. People are always looking for a way to bash Gordon and it makes me sick. Will the world ever grow up? This report has got to be bogus... and yet, our own fans have turned their back on our best player... smh. When someone fires on your guy you are supposed to have their back, not turn on your own guy. From day one he's never been given the benefit of the doubt.

    Stay strong and prove them wrong. #1 in the League. #Webarktogether

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #83

    @poeticg said:

    Come on "fans", Ye fickle fucks, trust in Gordon. Comeback player of the year.

    Have some faith. I believe in Gordon. I know many of you do not, and you never have.

    I have his back, he's been working his tail off, trying to get ready for the comeback he's about to make.

    Some people are what we like to call "haters", and these haters are everywhere and must be dealt with accordingly. People are always looking for a way to bash Gordon and it makes me sick. Will the world ever grow up? This report has got to be bogus... and yet, our own fans have turned their back on our best player... smh. When someone fires on your guy you are supposed to have their back, not turn on your own guy. From day one he's never been given the benefit of the doubt.

    Stay strong and prove them wrong. #1 in the League. #Webarktogether

    PG- I always thought Josh was an idiot for getting busted so many times, but an honest idiot. No longer. It matters not what your opinion- or my opinion of marijuana is. The league says you can't use it. FWIW, my former employer had random drug testing with a zero tolerance policy. You think I'd be stupid enough to light one up at the risk of losing my job? Well Josh is sure dumb enough- to use at the risk of literally- pissing away Tens of $$ Millions because he likes to get high. I'm not privy to all the specifics- but based on the MKC article- the league thinks he was trying to cheat on that drug test. If they didn't- he'd already be reinstated. For the general population pot may not be addictive- but for that 1% it sure is. Josh needs rehab as much as the enabler he's currently hanging out with Johnny Former-Football.

    Zombo said:

    Idiot until proven innocent.

    Zombo

    I think we just got the answer Z. To quote Ghoolie. Dupa Head.

    @mike-h said:

    Josh Gordon's application for reinstatement was denied, per Cleveland.com

    https://t.co/eLkiYcGiT6

    Zero surprise Mike- it's time to move on. How many drug tests has he failed? I've lost count.

    What was that 60s song?

    Anybody here seen my old friend Josh, can you tell me where he's gone?

    Sittin' on the porch with Justin and Johnny smokin' weed and gettin' drunk.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Why hasn't he been officially released yet?

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #85

    He has until August first to prove himself. Apparently Goodell gave him until then to clean up his act and prove he can stay clean. The NFL really wants him to come back I guess.