Skip to content

Rams trade to number 1

The Browns Board
175 38 6.5k
  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #81

    What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?

  • C cuwoohio wrote on last edited by
    #82

    This is the kind of kick in the ass this draft needed. It's like a Joe Walsh joining the Eagles kick in the ass. Let's bring it on!!!

  • @darren15 said:

    Silver lining? The #Browns could now auction off #2 QB between SF and Philly.

    Not a bad idea....if they truly had just one single guy in mind and that guy is gone to the Rams.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #83

    @the-gipper said:

    Not a bad idea....if they truly had just one single guy in mind and that guy is gone to the Rams.

    So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip. 🙂 Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.

    @mike-h said:

    What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?

    If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not a bad idea....if they truly had just one single guy in mind and that guy is gone to the Rams.

    So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip. 🙂 Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.

    @mike-h said:

    What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?

    If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @hoorta said:

    So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip. 🙂

    That still remains to be proven. This could still be David Carr/Joey Harrington. If the Browns take one, for our sakes I hope not.

    Fair to say

    If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.

    Thanks, Captain Obvious. 😛

  • @the-gipper said:

    Not a bad idea....if they truly had just one single guy in mind and that guy is gone to the Rams.

    So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip. 🙂 Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.

    @mike-h said:

    What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?

    If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @hoorta said:

    So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip. 🙂 Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.

    If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.

    I meant what happens to our idea of what Goff is/will be?

  • @mike-h said:

    "I don’t think there’s a question. I think it’s pretty obvious & it’s going to be Carson Wentz." -- @MikeMayock on who Rams will take No. 1

    Daniel Jeremiah released a mock this morning after the trade and also has Wentz #1.

    Whatever those two guys are hearing, they're both sticking to their guns.

    It's not like the Rams really have to keep it a secret at this point, keeping my fingers crossed the Wentz rumors are true 🙂

    BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @bbedward said:

    It's not like the Rams really have to keep it a secret at this point, keeping my fingers crossed the Wentz rumors are true 🙂

    Not me I still in camp WENTZ...Unless we trade back...then prolly camp EZ Elliott.

    ..

  • What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @mike-h said:

    What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?

    Tour has a heart attack.

  • @mike-h said:

    What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?

    Tour has a heart attack.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @texasag1969 said:

    Tour has a heart attack.

    I lol'ed..

    I really don't care what they do at 2 if Wentz is off the board. I like Goff, Ramsey, Tunsil and Bosa. Just no Myles Jack, please.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    I breath a sigh of relief

  • @hoorta said:

    So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip. 🙂 Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.

    If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.

    I meant what happens to our idea of what Goff is/will be?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @mike-h said:

    I meant what happens to our idea of what Goff is/will be?

    The rumors are the Browns really like Goff. T-Minus 2 weeks.

    I've said I could live with either one. If they don't like Goff, I'm fine with a trade down to take Zeke Elliot- MHO is he's going to be a stud.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #91

    xanax-bar.png

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #92

    I just wonder if this trade was not for one of the QB's. It blows my mind the Rams would come out their pockets like this for one of those two kids. Just doesn't make sense.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #93

    If the Titians GM Jon Robinson was the real JoHn Robinson, LA would have had to thrown in OJ's White Bronco & that damn white horse at USC games too.. Before any GM in their right mind gives that much up for a non-Andrew Luck I am pretty damn sure the Rams talked to Browns also. Just wait for it..

  • I just wonder if this trade was not for one of the QB's. It blows my mind the Rams would come out their pockets like this for one of those two kids. Just doesn't make sense.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #94

    @clevfan4life said:

    I just wonder if this trade was not for one of the QB's. It blows my mind the Rams would come out their pockets like this for one of those two kids. Just doesn't make sense.

    Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #95

    I knew Tunsil wouldn't go #1.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Tour has a heart attack.

    I lol'ed..

    I really don't care what they do at 2 if Wentz is off the board. I like Goff, Ramsey, Tunsil and Bosa. Just no Myles Jack, please.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @mike-h said:

    I lol'ed..

    I really don't care what they do at 2 if Wentz is off the board. I like Goff, Ramsey, Tunsil and Bosa. Just no Myles Jack, please.

    Why are you against Myles Jack out of curiousity.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I just wonder if this trade was not for one of the QB's. It blows my mind the Rams would come out their pockets like this for one of those two kids. Just doesn't make sense.

    Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @the-gipper said:

    Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.

    I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.

  • welp, there goes my Goff dreams

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @bbedward said:

    welp, there goes my Goff dreams

    Oh no! 🙂
  • @the-gipper said:

    Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.

    I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @hoorta said:

    I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.

    "All of those draft picks don't mean anything".- Ray Farmer

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.

    I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.

    meditating 😵. The only time that little Aggie Ass threw 2 bombs to Benji that were even close were the 2 that beat Titians.. Happy Meditating 😛. It should have been us & where are those 2 now.. Yep, It's Browns Football..