Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Animals fighting and assault Police Officer - These people should be removed from society

Animals fighting and assault Police Officer - These people should be removed from society

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
6 Posts 6 Posters 273 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/14/2-charged-assaulting-nashville-police-officer-after-wild-brawl-captured-viral-video

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
      • 24k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Ok not that I think what happened on that video is legal "in the slightest"....but I was expecting a serious beating of a cop. What I saw was a cop having leg pulled to get him off the homie. It's assault of an officer period you can't do that shit, especially since the dude just hit a woman I mean who the fuck are these people.....but the hyperbole of these video's posted by people with an agenda is insane. The cop gets up and chases down who just grabbed his leg. Nothing of any consequence physically happened to that cop.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
        • 13k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I was expecting like ....a bear, or some shit. Real Revenant type stuff.

        I'm rather disappointed.

        W One PostO 2 Replies Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • tiamat63T tiamat63

          I was expecting like ....a bear, or some shit. Real Revenant type stuff.

          I'm rather disappointed.

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @tiamat63 said:

          I was expecting like ....a bear, or some shit. Real Revenant type stuff.

          I'm rather disappointed.

          Understood but I am relieved that it wasn't. I have more respect for bears.

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • tiamat63T tiamat63

            I was expecting like ....a bear, or some shit. Real Revenant type stuff.

            I'm rather disappointed.

            One Post One PostO
            • 4k Posts
            • 284 Reputation
            One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tiamat63 said:

            I was expecting like ....a bear, or some shit. Real Revenant type stuff.

            I'm rather disappointed.

            You sir are classy.🙂
            https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by LogicIsForSquares
              #6

              In shit neighborhoods like that, the cops should just let anarchy reign. The locals hate the cops, the cops hate the locals. Let them have what they want.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate