2016 Schedule Release is Tonight!
-
Zombo said:
Honing in on the same week, but watching the Baltimore game from Cleveland.
Zombo
What is Baltimore like, I mean, I have seen The Wire...
What is Baltimore like, I mean, I have seen The Wire...
It's a nice, quiet town ... you'll like it.

-
Don't have to
1 Sep 11 CLE @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
2 Sep 18 BAL @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
3 Sep 25 CLE @ MIA Sun Life Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
4 Oct 02 CLE @ WAS FedExField 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
5 Oct 09 NE @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
6 Oct 16 CLE @ TEN Nissan Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
7 Oct 23 CLE @ CIN Paul Brown Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
8 Oct 30 NYJ @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
9 Nov 06 DAL @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX
10 Nov 10 CLE @ BAL M&T Bank Stadium 8:25 PM Tickets NFLN
11 Nov 20 PIT @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
12 Nov 27 NYG @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX
13 Bye
14 Dec 11 CIN @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
15 Dec 18 CLE @ BUF Ralph Wilson Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS
-
What is Baltimore like, I mean, I have seen The Wire...
It's a nice, quiet town ... you'll like it.

Zombo said:
It's a nice, quiet town ... you'll like it.

See you there...
-
Is anyone out there in the South Florida area? I'm very likely to be moving there in the next month or two and will undoubtedly be going to the Dolphins game if so.
-
ESPN already has us going 1-15 on this schedule. I can't but help but think they are being optimistic.
ESPN already has us going 1-15 on this schedule. I can't but help but think they are being optimistic.
Not much different than what they had us going in 2014 when we began the year 7-4.
-
Is anyone out there in the South Florida area? I'm very likely to be moving there in the next month or two and will undoubtedly be going to the Dolphins game if so.
Is anyone out there in the South Florida area? I'm very likely to be moving there in the next month or two and will undoubtedly be going to the Dolphins area if so.
Nice! Zombo lives down there J and he heads up a Browns Backers group that meets every Sunday so they don't have to gag on the Dolphins.
-
"At the bottom of the board are the Cleveland Browns, who have an opening season win total of 4.5 with the Over also priced at -130 – a sign oddsmakers are optimistic that Cleveland can at least improve from a 3-13 record in 2015. Also among the lowest totals are the San Francisco 49ers (5 wins), Tennessee Titans (5.5 wins), Jacksonville Jaguars (6 wins), Chicago Bears (6.5 wins), and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6.5 wins)."
From this article-----------http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=451363
-
What is Baltimore like, I mean, I have seen The Wire...
It's a nice, quiet town ... you'll like it.

-
Is anyone out there in the South Florida area? I'm very likely to be moving there in the next month or two and will undoubtedly be going to the Dolphins area if so.
Nice! Zombo lives down there J and he heads up a Browns Backers group that meets every Sunday so they don't have to gag on the Dolphins.
Nice! Zombo lives down there J and he heads up a Browns Backers group that meets every Sunday so they don't have to gag on the Dolphins.
Super cool. Z where is your home base? I'm likely to move to the West Palm Beach area and it looks like Island Jacks is the place the meet up? I'm hoping to really get into a Backers place, here in central NC the backers are as dead of a group as it gets.
-
Hey if Dallas drafts Bosa we can watch this one rookie destroy this other rookie for an entire game. That's gonna be sweet.
-
"At the bottom of the board are the Cleveland Browns, who have an opening season win total of 4.5 with the Over also priced at -130 – a sign oddsmakers are optimistic that Cleveland can at least improve from a 3-13 record in 2015. Also among the lowest totals are the San Francisco 49ers (5 wins), Tennessee Titans (5.5 wins), Jacksonville Jaguars (6 wins), Chicago Bears (6.5 wins), and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6.5 wins)."
From this article-----------http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=451363
"At the bottom of the board are the Cleveland Browns, who have an opening season win total of 4.5 with the Over also priced at -130 – a sign oddsmakers are optimistic that Cleveland can at least improve from a 3-13 record in 2015. Also among the lowest totals are the San Francisco 49ers (5 wins), Tennessee Titans (5.5 wins), Jacksonville Jaguars (6 wins), Chicago Bears (6.5 wins), and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6.5 wins)."
From this article-----------http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=451363
Thanks for the link.
-
Hey if Dallas drafts Bosa we can watch this one rookie destroy this other rookie for an entire game. That's gonna be sweet.
Hey if Dallas drafts Bosa we can watch this one rookie destroy this other rookie for an entire game. That's gonna be sweet.
Your Bosa Boner is getting old...
-
Is anyone out there in the South Florida area? I'm very likely to be moving there in the next month or two and will undoubtedly be going to the Dolphins game if so.
-
Hey if Dallas drafts Bosa we can watch this one rookie destroy this other rookie for an entire game. That's gonna be sweet.
Your Bosa Boner is getting old...
-
Nice! Zombo lives down there J and he heads up a Browns Backers group that meets every Sunday so they don't have to gag on the Dolphins.
Super cool. Z where is your home base? I'm likely to move to the West Palm Beach area and it looks like Island Jacks is the place the meet up? I'm hoping to really get into a Backers place, here in central NC the backers are as dead of a group as it gets.
Super cool. Z where is your home base? I'm likely to move to the West Palm Beach area and it looks like Island Jacks is the place the meet up? I'm hoping to really get into a Backers place, here in central NC the backers are as dead of a group as it gets.
I'm in Naples on West Coast, 90 miles across the alley.
I'm part of the committee that next month will be picking the official Browns Backer party event location for this game.
It will be in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area.
Zombo
-
Hey if Dallas drafts Bosa we can watch this one rookie destroy this other rookie for an entire game. That's gonna be sweet.
Your Bosa Boner is getting old...
-
Super cool. Z where is your home base? I'm likely to move to the West Palm Beach area and it looks like Island Jacks is the place the meet up? I'm hoping to really get into a Backers place, here in central NC the backers are as dead of a group as it gets.
I'm in Naples on West Coast, 90 miles across the alley.
I'm part of the committee that next month will be picking the official Browns Backer party event location for this game.
It will be in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm in Naples on West Coast, 90 miles across the alley.
I'm part of the committee that next month will be picking the official Browns Backer party event location for this game.
It will be in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area.
Zombo
I live in Melbourne/Palm Bay
-
Zombo said:
I'm in Naples on West Coast, 90 miles across the alley.
I'm part of the committee that next month will be picking the official Browns Backer party event location for this game.
It will be in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area.
Zombo
I live in Melbourne/Palm Bay
-
Super cool. Z where is your home base? I'm likely to move to the West Palm Beach area and it looks like Island Jacks is the place the meet up? I'm hoping to really get into a Backers place, here in central NC the backers are as dead of a group as it gets.
I'm in Naples on West Coast, 90 miles across the alley.
I'm part of the committee that next month will be picking the official Browns Backer party event location for this game.
It will be in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm in Naples on West Coast, 90 miles across the alley.
I'm part of the committee that next month will be picking the official Browns Backer party event location for this game.
It will be in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area.
Zombo
Oh okay sweet, we have family all down South Florida so I'll make sure to check in when that location is decided. I'll have to let my uncle know about Naples as well, he's snow-birding right now but will be a full-time FL resident the end of this year.
-
Zombo said:
I'm in Naples on West Coast, 90 miles across the alley.
I'm part of the committee that next month will be picking the official Browns Backer party event location for this game.
It will be in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area.
Zombo
Oh okay sweet, we have family all down South Florida so I'll make sure to check in when that location is decided. I'll have to let my uncle know about Naples as well, he's snow-birding right now but will be a full-time FL resident the end of this year.
Oh okay sweet, we have family all down South Florida so I'll make sure to check in when that location is decided. I'll have to let my uncle know about Naples as well, he's snow-birding right now but will be a full-time FL resident the end of this year.
I know a good Realtor ...
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
