Is Ramsey Really THAT Good?
-
I'm a diehard FSU fan, so obviously I'm biased, but Ramsey is absolutely ridiculous. He can stop the run, cover, rush the QB, AND...he has his shit completely together OFF the field. He's the guy you never worry about, and a terrific teammate. The 4.4 40 yard dash, 40 inch vertical, and every other measurable make him extremely desirable.
And you know what? He wasn't even the best player on the FSU defense. The guy to watch is a guy named Derwin James. Yeah...he was a FRESHMAN.
I'm a diehard FSU fan...
I knew there was something not quite right about you...
-
I'm a diehard FSU fan, so obviously I'm biased, but Ramsey is absolutely ridiculous. He can stop the run, cover, rush the QB, AND...he has his shit completely together OFF the field. He's the guy you never worry about, and a terrific teammate. The 4.4 40 yard dash, 40 inch vertical, and every other measurable make him extremely desirable.
And you know what? He wasn't even the best player on the FSU defense. The guy to watch is a guy named Derwin James. Yeah...he was a FRESHMAN.
I'm a diehard FSU fan, so obviously I'm biased, but Ramsey is absolutely ridiculous. He can stop the run, cover, rush the QB, AND...he has his shit completely together OFF the field. He's the guy you never worry about, and a terrific teammate. The 4.4 40 yard dash, 40 inch vertical, and every other measurable make him extremely desirable.
And you know what? He wasn't even the best player on the FSU defense. The guy to watch is a guy named Derwin James. Yeah...he was a FRESHMAN.
Can he stop the run? I'd like evidence of this. I see a guy who flys up to the ball carrier, but arrives uncontrolled, high and rarely secures a 1 on 1 tackle. As for covering. I agree, but it depends on the coverage. His footwork in man leaves a lot to be desired and as I've said, in the tape I saw had plenty of safety help rolled his way.
Physically he's gifted and seems like a solid character off the field. But you can't take my analysis, then come back with saying these things without quantifying them and just using generalizations. Especially if you're an FSU fan.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login