Skip to content

How to beat the Warriors

The Cavs Board
47 14 4.1k
  • I hope he's done. No mercy. No one cares when we didn't have two of our best three players.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I hope he's done. No mercy. No one cares when we didn't have two of our best three players.

    That's a shit thing to say. People may not have held a candlelight vigil when Kyrie and Love got hurt last year but they certainly didn't hope it happened and weren't glad. But I'm happy to say that the fucking Cavs healthy won't beat the Spurs so enjoy another year of no fucking titles.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I hope he's done. No mercy. No one cares when we didn't have two of our best three players.

    That's a shit thing to say. People may not have held a candlelight vigil when Kyrie and Love got hurt last year but they certainly didn't hope it happened and weren't glad. But I'm happy to say that the fucking Cavs healthy won't beat the Spurs so enjoy another year of no fucking titles.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #21

    @baconhound said:

    That's a shit thing to say. People may not have held a candlelight vigil when Kyrie and Love got hurt last year but they certainly didn't hope it happened and weren't glad. But I'm happy to say that the fucking Cavs healthy won't beat the Spurs so enjoy another year of no fucking titles.

    They'll trounce the fucking lame ass celtics if the bullshit celtics manage to beat the hawks so there's that at least. And if the celtics manage to lose in the first round, they'll trounce the hawks

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #22

    and also "WAAAAHHHH"

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I hope he's done. No mercy. No one cares when we didn't have two of our best three players.

    That's a shit thing to say. People may not have held a candlelight vigil when Kyrie and Love got hurt last year but they certainly didn't hope it happened and weren't glad. But I'm happy to say that the fucking Cavs healthy won't beat the Spurs so enjoy another year of no fucking titles.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @baconhound said:

    That's a shit thing to say. People may not have held a candlelight vigil when Kyrie and Love got hurt last year but they certainly didn't hope it happened and weren't glad. But I'm happy to say that the fucking Cavs healthy won't beat the Spurs so enjoy another year of no fucking titles.

    And if the Warriors are minus a couple starters? I sure as hell won't be holding a candlelight vigil.

    Cavs can't beat the Spurs? I'd like their odds better than against the Warriors.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #24

    I think the warriors are truly getting too much respect. We took two from then with no irving and no love last year. With those guys we can take 4 from them.

  • TudeskiT Tudeski wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Warriors won't get past the Spurs.

    Lebron had better get used to the idea of his good friend Leonard.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #26

    The Warriors might not get to the Spurs. Without Curry they will have a hard time winning after round 1

  • The Warriors might not get to the Spurs. Without Curry they will have a hard time winning after round 1

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @browns149 said:

    The Warriors might not get to the Spurs. Without Curry they will have a hard time winning after round 1

    Warriors got another break- literally- Chris Paul busted his hand. 3rd metacarpal- that's the long bone in the middle of your hand. Probably safe to say he's done for the playoffs. 🙁 So if it's Clippers - Warriors round 2, all bets are off. LA may not even get past Portland without Paul.

  • @baconhound said:

    That's a shit thing to say. People may not have held a candlelight vigil when Kyrie and Love got hurt last year but they certainly didn't hope it happened and weren't glad. But I'm happy to say that the fucking Cavs healthy won't beat the Spurs so enjoy another year of no fucking titles.

    They'll trounce the fucking lame ass celtics if the bullshit celtics manage to beat the hawks so there's that at least. And if the celtics manage to lose in the first round, they'll trounce the hawks

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    They'll trounce the fucking lame ass celtics if the bullshit celtics manage to beat the hawks so there's that at least. And if the celtics manage to lose in the first round, they'll trounce the hawks

    Awesome. Maybe they can hold a runner-up parade.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #29

    And what parade will the Celtics have?

  • And what parade will the Celtics have?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    And what parade will the Celtics have?

    St. Patrick's Day

  • And what parade will the Celtics have?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    And what parade will the Celtics have?

    I've watched the Celtics win three titles how many have you witnessed.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    And what parade will the Celtics have?

    I've watched the Celtics win three titles how many have you witnessed.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @baconhound said:

    I've watched the Celtics win three titles how many have you witnessed.

    that's great. They aren't winning shit this year and last year we swept them out of the playoffs. If we meet again expect the same.

  • @baconhound said:

    I've watched the Celtics win three titles how many have you witnessed.

    that's great. They aren't winning shit this year and last year we swept them out of the playoffs. If we meet again expect the same.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    that's great. They aren't winning shit this year and last year we swept them out of the playoffs. If we meet again expect the same.

    Unfortunately great players and franchises are measured by Championships. That's why Lebron left the first time. Beating a bad Celtics team early in the playoffs doesn't mean anything.

  • Mr. SensitiveM Mr. Sensitive wrote on last edited by
    #34

    It means the Celtics are done and that's just fine.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    And what parade will the Celtics have?

    I've watched the Celtics win three titles how many have you witnessed.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @baconhound said:

    I've watched the Celtics win three titles how many have you witnessed.

    Too damn many, because I go all the way back to the days of Red Auerbach. If Boston doesn't win another title for the next fifty years, they have more than their share. Ditto the Lakers.

    FWIW, 9 out of 10 players with the most Championships- (looked it up) all played for the Celtics- led by Bill Russell with 11. Robert Horry is the only outlier.

    So excuse me- just one more before I die- 1964 for the Browns was a LONG time ago.

  • @baconhound said:

    I've watched the Celtics win three titles how many have you witnessed.

    Too damn many, because I go all the way back to the days of Red Auerbach. If Boston doesn't win another title for the next fifty years, they have more than their share. Ditto the Lakers.

    FWIW, 9 out of 10 players with the most Championships- (looked it up) all played for the Celtics- led by Bill Russell with 11. Robert Horry is the only outlier.

    So excuse me- just one more before I die- 1964 for the Browns was a LONG time ago.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @hoorta said:

    Too damn many, because I go all the way back to the days of Red Auerbach. If Boston doesn't win another title for the next fifty years, they have more than their share. Ditto the Lakers.

    FWIW, 9 out of 10 players with the most Championships- (looked it up) all played for the Celtics- led by Bill Russell with 11. Robert Horry is the only outlier.

    So excuse me- just one more before I die- 1964 for the Browns was a LONG time ago.

    I hope you get one with the Browns.

  • JPPT1974J JPPT1974 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    It has to do with Curry. As if and when he comes on back. As the Warriors are nothing without him. Sad to say to the expense of the other team members.

  • It has to do with Curry. As if and when he comes on back. As the Warriors are nothing without him. Sad to say to the expense of the other team members.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @jppt1974 said:

    It has to do with Curry. As if and when he comes on back. As the Warriors are nothing without him. Sad to say to the expense of the other team members.

    Actually they're fine without Curry. Probably sweep Portland. Thompson is stepping up nicely. Not sure if they can beat the Spurs without him though.

    Speaking of- that last play of the OKC- Spurs game was the worst case of the Refs swallowing their whistles I've ever seen. Yeah- Ginobli got elbowed, but he was crowding so bad- HE was 1\2 inch away from getting called for stepping out of bounds. (Hey, Waiters, you too dumb to not step back another foot?) Not to mention a couple OKC players almost getting their jerseys ripped off on the inbounds. Refs made it up for not calling Aldridge nearly getting tackled on the last shot.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #39

    How do you beat the warriors? You play like they played tonight