Skip to content

Free Agents WR's left

The Browns Board
9 8 857
  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Here are a few of my choices still available as of today according to NFL.com:

    No particular order Lance Moore, Tab Perry, Demetrius Williams,Brandon Lloyd, Torry Holt, Malcolm Floyd and DJ hackett.

    I would love for the Browns to pick up one of these guys for depth and leverage!

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Holt

  • ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #3

    It'll cost a second to sign Moore or Floyd and a third to get Williams - they're restricted free agents.

  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by Solon16
    #4

    lance M is UFA...other two I read wrong...wouldn't give nothin for them.

  • BrownsKiddB BrownsKidd wrote on last edited by
    #5

    What's the deal with Holt. Is he asking to much money? I'm suprised someone hasn't picked him up.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #6

    What about Matt Jones?

    We aren't getting Holt, he will go to a contender, maybe the Giants.

    Jones as far as I know was released from the Jaguars. While his TDs numbers aren't high, he sure did give us all we could handle last season when we faced them. Tall, athletic, and many teams may straw away do he drug issues; however, who in the NFL doesn't do some type of drug? We just need to live with the fact.

  • What about Matt Jones?

    We aren't getting Holt, he will go to a contender, maybe the Giants.

    Jones as far as I know was released from the Jaguars. While his TDs numbers aren't high, he sure did give us all we could handle last season when we faced them. Tall, athletic, and many teams may straw away do he drug issues; however, who in the NFL doesn't do some type of drug? We just need to live with the fact.

    T Timugen wrote on last edited by Timugen
    #7

    @mario said:

    What about Matt Jones?

    We aren't getting Holt, he will go to a contender, maybe the Giants.

    Jones as far as I know was released from the Jaguars. While his TDs numbers aren't high, he sure did give us all we could handle last season when we faced them. Tall, athletic, and many teams may straw away do he drug issues; however, who in the NFL doesn't do some type of drug? We just need to live with the fact.

    No, thanks.

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by Sez.EJ
    #8

    CRAP... we need to bring in 3 of these guys plus a few more.. We need a 2, 3 ,4, and #5 reciever on this team.. we got nuthin right now but Braylon and he has one foot out the door.

  • PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Lets grab ocho cinco

    seriously...

    I wrote a thread on it....

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...pic=1376&hl=

    I also created a thread on free agent, and non free agent WR's that we could get....

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...pic=1763&hl=

    I dont think we should grab holt, he's outta gas, so is Joe Horn, theyre not worth it, we would get the same production if not better out of Hubbard