Cowboys at #4
-
I had them taking Connor Cook in our mock draft and it's something I could see happening in real life as well. He gets to sit and learn behind Romo, and with Dez Bryant as the big alpha dog, Cook's leadership questions don't come in to play.
-
Unless the Browns trade down with them, or just below them....
it doesn't matter. The entire draft is intriguing.
-
Lots of scope for that group of top players to go anywhere from 1st to 8th, and it will for sure be interesting.
-
I had them taking Connor Cook in our mock draft and it's something I could see happening in real life as well. He gets to sit and learn behind Romo, and with Dez Bryant as the big alpha dog, Cook's leadership questions don't come in to play.
IMO I thot you did rather well with the Cowboys draft. That first pick for them is a difficult one if you over think it. Buckner would be a solid pick. My question for you...would you have had the same strategy if you picked after the Titans/Rams trade?I had them taking Connor Cook in our mock draft and it's something I could see happening in real life as well. He gets to sit and learn behind Romo, and with Dez Bryant as the big alpha dog, Cook's leadership questions don't come in to play.
-
Really depends how the rest of the draft goes down. Assuming it's QB-QB first, then SD could go any way. Bosa would probably be the best fit for the cowboys, a true 4-3 DE. Outside of that, Ramsey or Jack would be great. Buckner is a solid pick though.
-
Awesome. Ya it seems the Bosa talk has slowed down after the Titans/Rams trade for some odd reason.
-
I think it slowed down of its own accord, independent of the trade.
-
-
I think it slowed down of its own accord, independent of the trade.
Until the trade this was not seen as a QB-QB draft... now it is.
I do not see Jerry being able to resist Bosa at #4, but will not be surprised to see SD take Ramsey at #3.
Tunsil is poised to drop to the Ravens at 6...
-
I think it slowed down of its own accord, independent of the trade.
Until the trade this was not seen as a QB-QB draft... now it is.
I do not see Jerry being able to resist Bosa at #4, but will not be surprised to see SD take Ramsey at #3.
Tunsil is poised to drop to the Ravens at 6...
Until the trade this was not seen as a QB-QB draft... now it is.
I do not see Jerry being able to resist Bosa at #4, but will not be surprised to see SD take Ramsey at #3.
Tunsil is poised to drop to the Ravens at 6...
You mean Jonathan Ogden mk 2? Ozzie gets his drafting history back on track with a solid, unmissable pick - like Leonard Williams last year, best player falls to #6?
-
Dallas really misses having a great RB behind that line. Elliot is the answer and he will be there. Great for Dallas and great for Elliot. Second coming of Emmitt.
I was as impressed with Bosa's last year as I was with what's his name's at South Carolina-I think he's a bust waiting to happen. I know-heresy.

Edit: I plan to record all of Bosa's games for whomever picks him up just to see how he is doing week to week. Like Elliot, Dallas would be a great fit for him with their 4-3. Browns, not good at all unless they change to 4-3.
-
Elliott to the Cowboys make a hell of a lot of sense if they're going all out win now.
-
Boys should be in top 3 rushing behind that O line
-
-
Elliott to the Cowboys make a hell of a lot of sense if they're going all out win now.
Well, with the Tony Romo window closing, they should go out all now. I don't think they will ever win a damn thing anyway with him, but any chance they have must be now. He may be about the same age as BR/Eli/Rivers....but he is more beat up than those guys.
-
-
Idjits ask: Can Cowboys fleece Browns
See this article:
It was on "Cowboys Wire".....so this must be a Cowboy fan putz.
The better question is: how badly can the Browns fleece the Cowboys. As I said on other threads, Under the Trade Value Chart, the Cowboys would have to give up their #4 overall, plus their 2d and 3rd round picks to make the math work. Our Harvard boys can read that chart.
But....just because an article like this came out....I would tell the Cowboys that the price has just gone up....to say, maybe all of the above, plus next years 2d rounder.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login