Skip to content

Cowboys at #4

The Browns Board
21 8 627
  • I think it slowed down of its own accord, independent of the trade.

    @gftchris said:

    I think it slowed down of its own accord, independent of the trade.

    Until the trade this was not seen as a QB-QB draft... now it is.

    I do not see Jerry being able to resist Bosa at #4, but will not be surprised to see SD take Ramsey at #3.

    Tunsil is poised to drop to the Ravens at 6...

  • @gftchris said:

    I think it slowed down of its own accord, independent of the trade.

    Until the trade this was not seen as a QB-QB draft... now it is.

    I do not see Jerry being able to resist Bosa at #4, but will not be surprised to see SD take Ramsey at #3.

    Tunsil is poised to drop to the Ravens at 6...

    @tour2ma said:

    Until the trade this was not seen as a QB-QB draft... now it is.

    I do not see Jerry being able to resist Bosa at #4, but will not be surprised to see SD take Ramsey at #3.

    Tunsil is poised to drop to the Ravens at 6...

    You mean Jonathan Ogden mk 2? Ozzie gets his drafting history back on track with a solid, unmissable pick - like Leonard Williams last year, best player falls to #6?

  • Dallas really misses having a great RB behind that line. Elliot is the answer and he will be there. Great for Dallas and great for Elliot. Second coming of Emmitt.

    I was as impressed with Bosa's last year as I was with what's his name's at South Carolina-I think he's a bust waiting to happen. I know-heresy. 😁

    Edit: I plan to record all of Bosa's games for whomever picks him up just to see how he is doing week to week. Like Elliot, Dallas would be a great fit for him with their 4-3. Browns, not good at all unless they change to 4-3.

  • Elliott to the Cowboys make a hell of a lot of sense if they're going all out win now.

  • 'Boys were 9th in rushing in 2015 and tied for 25th in sacks... just sayin'....

  • Boys should be in top 3 rushing behind that O line

  • Boys should be in top 3 rushing behind that O line

    @darren15 said:

    Boys should be in top 3 rushing behind that O line

    Sure, but they don't need Elliott to achieve that. Bosa, in the 4-3, would be a great, solid, high floor, can't miss pick for them. It's too obvious not to happen. Which of course means it won't.

  • Elliott to the Cowboys make a hell of a lot of sense if they're going all out win now.

    @gftchris said:

    Elliott to the Cowboys make a hell of a lot of sense if they're going all out win now.

    Well, with the Tony Romo window closing, they should go out all now. I don't think they will ever win a damn thing anyway with him, but any chance they have must be now. He may be about the same age as BR/Eli/Rivers....but he is more beat up than those guys.

  • @darren15 said:

    Boys should be in top 3 rushing behind that O line

    Sure, but they don't need Elliott to achieve that. Bosa, in the 4-3, would be a great, solid, high floor, can't miss pick for them. It's too obvious not to happen. Which of course means it won't.

    @gftchris said:

    Which of course means it won't.

    lol... Perfect!

  • Idjits ask: Can Cowboys fleece Browns

    See this article:

    http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2016/04/18/can-cowboys-fleece-browns-analytics-driven-front-office-in-a-draft-trade/

    It was on "Cowboys Wire".....so this must be a Cowboy fan putz.

    The better question is: how badly can the Browns fleece the Cowboys. As I said on other threads, Under the Trade Value Chart, the Cowboys would have to give up their #4 overall, plus their 2d and 3rd round picks to make the math work. Our Harvard boys can read that chart.

    But....just because an article like this came out....I would tell the Cowboys that the price has just gone up....to say, maybe all of the above, plus next years 2d rounder.