Skip to content

Camp Zeke

The Browns Board
170 36 4.1k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Opinions vary with Tunsil getting the least support and Bosa probably the most of the four you list, but there are more... Jack and Buckner also get mentions.

    lol at this point, it does not matter 🙂

    @dallasfan said:

    lol at this point, it does not matter 🙂

    Yup... the world changed again today.

  • Good move by you guys. Kinda bummed that the Eagles will get Wentz or Goff, but at least you guys made them pay.

  • I don't see Zeke being available at #8, and even if he somehow is, I think another team will trade up with the Browns to snag him. We'll get more picks, and Zeke will go somewhere else. I read that Miami really, really wants him.

  • Good move by you guys. Kinda bummed that the Eagles will get Wentz or Goff, but at least you guys made them pay.

    @dallasfan said:

    Good move by you guys. Kinda bummed that the Eagles will get Wentz or Goff, but at least you guys made them pay.

    Heard a breakdown yesterday where if the Eagles hit with their selected QB, then in two to three years they will be positioned to dominate the division for a period. Came to this conclusion after they analyzed the division's QB ages, the next three drafts, and next three FA QB circumstances.

    So where are the 'Boys leaning? Elliot at RB? Bosa at DE? Other?

  • I don't see Zeke being available at #8, and even if he somehow is, I think another team will trade up with the Browns to snag him. We'll get more picks, and Zeke will go somewhere else. I read that Miami really, really wants him.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I read that Miami really, really wants him.

    As frustrated as Miami is after their RB FA pursuit, they should be ripe for plucking. And 13 is not that much further down...

    They are acting like they have one of those "windows of opportunity that's closing". Personally I do not see it, but as long as they do...

  • @dallasfan said:

    Good move by you guys. Kinda bummed that the Eagles will get Wentz or Goff, but at least you guys made them pay.

    Heard a breakdown yesterday where if the Eagles hit with their selected QB, then in two to three years they will be positioned to dominate the division for a period. Came to this conclusion after they analyzed the division's QB ages, the next three drafts, and next three FA QB circumstances.

    So where are the 'Boys leaning? Elliot at RB? Bosa at DE? Other?

    @tour2ma said:

    Heard a breakdown yesterday where if the Eagles hit with their selected QB, then in two to three years they will be positioned to dominate the division for a period. Came to this conclusion after they analyzed the division's QB ages, the next three drafts, and next three FA QB circumstances.

    So where are the 'Boys leaning? Elliot at RB? Bosa at DE? Other?

    Well, you have Romo...who I think has about 2 years left in him, if that. You have Eli....who I think will play another 5 years. Then Kirk Cousins who is still young and entrenched in DC. So, yes, the Eagles have a chance to make hay in that division......be it with a healthy productive Bradford, or a with Wentz.....unless he busts.

    Dan McGwire 2.0?

  • If Miami wants to give up another pick just to move back to their original #8 spot [1400] from their current #13 [1150], more power to them.

    It should cost their original first plus their second in this year's [#11 in the second round, 470].

    I would only do that on draft day - eg, if Buckner is there, we take Buckner. But if none of Buckner/Bosa/Jack are available, trade down.

  • @dallasfan said:

    Good move by you guys. Kinda bummed that the Eagles will get Wentz or Goff, but at least you guys made them pay.

    Heard a breakdown yesterday where if the Eagles hit with their selected QB, then in two to three years they will be positioned to dominate the division for a period. Came to this conclusion after they analyzed the division's QB ages, the next three drafts, and next three FA QB circumstances.

    So where are the 'Boys leaning? Elliot at RB? Bosa at DE? Other?

    @tour2ma said:

    Heard a breakdown yesterday where if the Eagles hit with their selected QB, then in two to three years they will be positioned to dominate the division for a period. Came to this conclusion after they analyzed the division's QB ages, the next three drafts, and next three FA QB circumstances.

    So where are the 'Boys leaning? Elliot at RB? Bosa at DE? Other?

    Hard to tell to be honest. I would have taken Goff or Wentz, and just let them sit for 2 years, but that isn't happening now and it never seemed that Jerry would have done that. There was some interest in Goff, but that disappeared when the Eagles traded up. Some of the rumors circulating now are the coaching staff likes Elliot and the scouts like Ramsey. Personally, I would not pick a DB (they view Ramsey as a CB) who has 3 ints in like 40+ career games with the 4th pick and I'm not sure if I like Elliot enough to pick him at #4.

    Stephen Jones said DE was our biggest need, and I'd agree, but I heard we're not big on Bosa, and I personally like Buckner more than most, but I think they try and add a DE in round 2.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Heard a breakdown yesterday where if the Eagles hit with their selected QB, then in two to three years they will be positioned to dominate the division for a period. Came to this conclusion after they analyzed the division's QB ages, the next three drafts, and next three FA QB circumstances.

    So where are the 'Boys leaning? Elliot at RB? Bosa at DE? Other?

    Hard to tell to be honest. I would have taken Goff or Wentz, and just let them sit for 2 years, but that isn't happening now and it never seemed that Jerry would have done that. There was some interest in Goff, but that disappeared when the Eagles traded up. Some of the rumors circulating now are the coaching staff likes Elliot and the scouts like Ramsey. Personally, I would not pick a DB (they view Ramsey as a CB) who has 3 ints in like 40+ career games with the 4th pick and I'm not sure if I like Elliot enough to pick him at #4.

    Stephen Jones said DE was our biggest need, and I'd agree, but I heard we're not big on Bosa, and I personally like Buckner more than most, but I think they try and add a DE in round 2.

    @dallasfan said:

    Stephen Jones said DE was our biggest need, and I'd agree, but I heard we're not big on Bosa, and I personally like Buckner more than most, but I think they try and add a DE in round 2.

    LOL... but taking a DB high is a Cowboy tradition...

    Does Buckner fit your scheme??? I'd think Bosa would fit Marinelli's 4-3 to a tee...

  • Why would we take a RB when we have future hall of fame inductee Duke Johnson on the squad.

    Boss or Buckner whomever is still available.

  • Why would we take a RB when we have future hall of fame inductee Duke Johnson on the squad.

    Boss or Buckner whomever is still available.

    @baconhound said:

    Why would we take a RB when we have future hall of fame inductee Duke Johnson on the squad.

    Boss or Buckner whomever is still available.

    Didn't see a guy named Springsteen on the draft eligible list.

  • Why would we take a RB when we have future hall of fame inductee Duke Johnson on the squad.

    Boss or Buckner whomever is still available.

    @baconhound said:

    Why would we take a RB when we have future hall of fame inductee Duke Johnson on the squad.

    Boss or Buckner whomever is still available.

    Fixed...

  • @baconhound said:

    Why would we take a RB when we have future hall of fame inductee Duke Johnson on the squad.

    Boss or Buckner whomever is still available.

    Didn't see a guy named Springsteen on the draft eligible list.

    @the-gipper said:

    Didn't see a guy named Springsteen on the draft eligible list.

    He pulled out of the draft when he heard that the Panthers might take him.

    WSS

  • @baconhound said:

    Why would we take a RB when we have future hall of fame inductee Duke Johnson on the squad.

    Boss or Buckner whomever is still available.

    Didn't see a guy named Springsteen on the draft eligible list.

    @the-gipper said:

    Didn't see a guy named Springsteen on the draft eligible list.

    Sorry, auto-correct. Since you pointed out my typo I now think Zeke is the right pick. What will cure our offensive line problems, lack of WR, terrible defense and overall awful play is a RB.

  • RG3 is as good as any QB coming out and could develop into a franchise QB. Pairing him with Zeke and picking up a receiver in the 2nd round could make this team fun to watch. Everyone expects to go 0-16 and RG3 to get hurt. If he does, the running game can carry the team to the first pick next year. Zeke runs for 1500 yards and people look forward to watching Browns highlights on Sunday.

  • Ramsey could be the next Ed Reed and make this D special. He's gone at 8. Zeke makes the offense legit for the next 8 years. It's just one pick.

  • No HB this high. It's dumb

  • This offense needs a doctor. Josh Doctson at 8 if we can't find another slight trade down offer. Then Karl Joseph at the top of the second round.

    Another intriguing combination would be Ramsey at 8 and Doctson at 32.

    Or, Ramsey at 8 and Joseph at 32.

    I would also like Bosa at 8 and Doctson/Joseph at 32.

    If we could find a way to get Bosa/Ramsey Doctson/Joseph Killebrew/Boehringer/ScoobyWright3

    Imagine if we had:

    WR- Gordon

    WR- Doctson

    WR- Boehringer

    WR- Core/Peake

    DB- Haden

    DB- Ramsey

    SS- Killebrew

    FS- Joseph

  • If we take Ramsey at 8 I'll burn my Browns gear.

  • I could live with anyone NOT an OL with the exception of Tunsil.