Browns in the headlines again !
-
The Browns are in the headlines once again, but this time its draft pick related. First I want to say iam so glad the Browns got rid of the Jerk Manziel ordeal. What a total embarrassment. I don't know what to think of the big draft trade to the Eagles. It seems like the Browns and QB's don't match up very well. I am not going to worry how RG III is going to work out, but I hope he can make things better. He could bring excitement to the team.
Iam not going to predict greatness, but I will only hope this team is going to be better, and more wins to come. That's all a long time disappointed Browns fan can ask for.
-
You scared me with the thread title
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login