Which Two Players
-
Excluding Goff and Wentz or Browns picks are you most interested in?
1. seeing where they land
and
2. plan to watch during the season to see how they work out
For me it will be QB Prescott and RB D. Henry for both answers
-
Excluding Goff and Wentz or Browns picks are you most interested in?
1. seeing where they land
and
2. plan to watch during the season to see how they work out
For me it will be QB Prescott and RB D. Henry for both answers
Excluding Goff and Wentz or Browns picks are you most interested in?
1. seeing where they land
and
2. plan to watch during the season to see how they work out
For me it will be QB Prescott and RB D. Henry for both answers
The Buckeyes
-
For me Decker and Nick Martin... respectively my #3 and #2 OL in the draft.
I've no doubt that Tunsil my #1 will be as advertised.
For me Decker and Nick Martin... respectively my #3 and #2 OL in the draft.
I've no doubt that Tunsil my #1 will be as advertised.
Interesting. You don't have Stanley there and you have Martin as a 1st rounder if he's your #2. CBS and Drafttek have Martin as late 2nd/early 3rd and both have Bama's Kelly as the Center above him.
What is it you liked about Martin so much? And what did you not like about Stanley?
-
Bosa on both counts. How far will he fall? Will he go to a 4-3 or 3-4?
Cook, Lynch, Hackenburg obviously.
Other OSU players coincidentally - Miller and Jones are huge projects so need the right spot etc.
Some of the guys I picked in the mock - duarte, cajuste, among others.
-
Excluding Goff and Wentz or Browns picks are you most interested in?
1. seeing where they land
and
2. plan to watch during the season to see how they work out
For me it will be QB Prescott and RB D. Henry for both answers
The Buckeyes
The Buckeyes
Ditto, plus Ramsey and Buckner.
-
Maybe Cook because he is a local boy. Walsh Jesuit HS.
-
Be interesting to see if the two top quarterbacks we pissed away turn into Stars.
Be interesting to see if Joey Bosa becomes the force he's being predicted as.
And maybe Cardale Jones just because I like the kid.
WSS
-
Tyler Matakevich & Scooby Wright, both "blue collar" players I expect to out perform their draft position. I just think they could both be real draft bargains.
Mike
-
never gets old, but they do. 2 more I scouted with 6th round hopes. Raleigh, NC own Keith Marshall- RB Georgia. Replaced Gurley till he went down with his own knee issues. I know how much this kid worked to get back & loves football. it showed with his 40 at combine. Next, Ronald Blair- DE(3-4) Appie State. Greensboro State Champions and MVP every year, this dude can flat out tackle, Sashi Browns..
-
Jaylon Smith
And
Jacoby Brissett
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Jaylon Smith And Jacoby Brissett
Taking the year off?
Interesting. You don't have Stanley there and you have Martin as a 1st rounder if he's your #2. CBS and Drafttek have Martin as late 2nd/early 3rd and both have Bama's Kelly as the Center above him.
What is it you liked about Martin so much? And what did you not like about Stanley?
Kelly: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39586&do=findComment&comment=578435
Martin: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39586&do=findComment&comment=578449
Only change is that I do not think Martin will make it to our pick in the 3rd.
Stanley: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39584&do=findComment&comment=578091
Decker: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39584&do=findComment&comment=578079
-
My Buckeyes first. Second player I'm most interested in where they land - Buckner.
-
Thanks Tour. I knew there was something I had read of yours about Decker and thus my pick for the Titans @ #15.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login