Mingo's Weight-gain Backstory...
-
Finished last year at 227#... now 251!
Spent five weeks with female body builder and former Ms. Olympia, Vickie Gates (posing video embedded in article), training and pounding down 5892 calories per day.
Says gain is unaided and I hope it's true, but head looks a little bigger to me... not Barry Bonds big, but big. Hopefully just my imagination... not sure HGH can even pump up a melon that fast.
The jaw and brow line, that's what you really want to look for. If Barky has been on some serious juice, those will be noticeable in their change.
-
He's Steller'ed up.
-
what am I missing? he still don't look that big. I guess I need a before and after. But 20lbs in just over a month? That ain't all muscle. I need to see his strength numbers. Otherwise he just put on some water weight with all that shit he was eatin.
-
looks the same to me BUT i don't hang with the guy so.....
-
-
We will know by mid season. If he starts looking like he can smoke a cigarette in the rain then we know he has been using HGH.
nice!
-
He looks bigger to me. What I want to know is, does he still have his speed? And will he ever make a difference for us? Poor kid made a huge interception against the Superbowl winners, but our offense couldn't seal the deal. Never forget we ran a toss sweep with our slowest running back that lost 4 yards.
*sigh*
-
Er'body needs to back off Mingo's dingo and nutz. He's always been too skinny. He finally puts in the work to get bigger and instead of giving this young professional compliments on his hard work and determination to do what is necessary to bring Cleveland wins, he get's badgered and accused of taking steroids or pumping up with fucking oil. Fuck people, let's let the rest of the league talk it's shit about us, but lets keep our problems in house. Perception is reality. Protect our house.
-
-
Can we get Vickie Gates at nose tackle ?
-
5892 calories a day? Not a problem.
Where do I sign up?
WSS
-
5892 calories a day? Not a problem.
Where do I sign up?
WSS
5892 calories a day? Not a problem.
Where do I sign up?
WSS
I could never do that....hate dieting
-
Got damn that Vickie gates.....more like victor gates. She probably play that weak side better than Mingo. I gotta call wang, book it
-
-
If he has a brow ridge that juts out like a table top.
Oh hell! Okay I get it now. It was very literal and I was thinking metaphorically.
-
-
Jaw appears slightly more broad... hair line is a bit further back.
I mean, kid has never failed a test before and by far and wide seems to be a good egg. I'll take his word for it.
That being said, puts my 3200 calories a day to shame. Hell, even when I used to east almost 4000k - I thought that was a lot then. But 6? I just can't wrap my head around putting away that much food + shakes.
-
I don't see any discernable difference in the shape of his dome. Hopefully he keeps the weight on and can put it to good use.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

