Mingo's Weight-gain Backstory...
-
We will know by mid season. If he starts looking like he can smoke a cigarette in the rain then we know he has been using HGH.
nice!
-
He looks bigger to me. What I want to know is, does he still have his speed? And will he ever make a difference for us? Poor kid made a huge interception against the Superbowl winners, but our offense couldn't seal the deal. Never forget we ran a toss sweep with our slowest running back that lost 4 yards.
*sigh*
-
Er'body needs to back off Mingo's dingo and nutz. He's always been too skinny. He finally puts in the work to get bigger and instead of giving this young professional compliments on his hard work and determination to do what is necessary to bring Cleveland wins, he get's badgered and accused of taking steroids or pumping up with fucking oil. Fuck people, let's let the rest of the league talk it's shit about us, but lets keep our problems in house. Perception is reality. Protect our house.
-
-
Can we get Vickie Gates at nose tackle ?
-
5892 calories a day? Not a problem.
Where do I sign up?
WSS
-
5892 calories a day? Not a problem.
Where do I sign up?
WSS
5892 calories a day? Not a problem.
Where do I sign up?
WSS
I could never do that....hate dieting
-
Got damn that Vickie gates.....more like victor gates. She probably play that weak side better than Mingo. I gotta call wang, book it
-
-
If he has a brow ridge that juts out like a table top.
Oh hell! Okay I get it now. It was very literal and I was thinking metaphorically.
-
-
Jaw appears slightly more broad... hair line is a bit further back.
I mean, kid has never failed a test before and by far and wide seems to be a good egg. I'll take his word for it.
That being said, puts my 3200 calories a day to shame. Hell, even when I used to east almost 4000k - I thought that was a lot then. But 6? I just can't wrap my head around putting away that much food + shakes.
-
I don't see any discernable difference in the shape of his dome. Hopefully he keeps the weight on and can put it to good use.
-
20 lbs in month = PED no matter how you slice or dice it. HGH wouldn't even come close to doing that, much longer slower result. Let's hope rather than steroid it was one of the new hard to detect SARMS.
-
He has historically not been able to add weight. Even if this was a few months is have to suspect PED's. He has surely had pro trainers and dietitians prior to this and failed to make progress. I'm still betting on roids or SARM's. All in all HGH is great for recovery but in and of itself standalone pretty poor for adding mass. His frame could still stand another 20 lbs.It certainly wasn't in one month that this weight gain happened.
-
You two must stand around in speedo's and look at your baby bulges.
-
You two must stand around in speedo's and look at your baby bulges.
You two must stand around in speedo's and look at your baby bulges.
I've never given it that nickname before... babies arm holding an apple, yes. Bulge? Sure, lets go with that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

