Mingo's Weight-gain Backstory...
-
If he has a brow ridge that juts out like a table top.
Oh hell! Okay I get it now. It was very literal and I was thinking metaphorically.
-
-
Jaw appears slightly more broad... hair line is a bit further back.
I mean, kid has never failed a test before and by far and wide seems to be a good egg. I'll take his word for it.
That being said, puts my 3200 calories a day to shame. Hell, even when I used to east almost 4000k - I thought that was a lot then. But 6? I just can't wrap my head around putting away that much food + shakes.
-
I don't see any discernable difference in the shape of his dome. Hopefully he keeps the weight on and can put it to good use.
-
20 lbs in month = PED no matter how you slice or dice it. HGH wouldn't even come close to doing that, much longer slower result. Let's hope rather than steroid it was one of the new hard to detect SARMS.
-
He has historically not been able to add weight. Even if this was a few months is have to suspect PED's. He has surely had pro trainers and dietitians prior to this and failed to make progress. I'm still betting on roids or SARM's. All in all HGH is great for recovery but in and of itself standalone pretty poor for adding mass. His frame could still stand another 20 lbs.It certainly wasn't in one month that this weight gain happened.
-
You two must stand around in speedo's and look at your baby bulges.
-
You two must stand around in speedo's and look at your baby bulges.
You two must stand around in speedo's and look at your baby bulges.
I've never given it that nickname before... babies arm holding an apple, yes. Bulge? Sure, lets go with that.
-
You two must stand around in speedo's and look at your baby bulges.
I've never given it that nickname before... babies arm holding an apple, yes. Bulge? Sure, lets go with that.
-
A guy lost some hair from 22-24? Yeah, that never happens.
-
A guy lost some hair from 22-24? Yeah, that never happens.
My little brother got that sad hair island in that age range. I shamed him into shaving his head.
-
A guy lost some hair from 22-24? Yeah, that never happens.
Does mean he's gained even more muscle mass...
-
A guy lost some hair from 22-24? Yeah, that never happens.
My little brother got that sad hair island in that age range. I shamed him into shaving his head.
My little brother got that sad hair island in that age range. I shamed him into shaving his head.
I've been on Rogaine 2.5 years now and am about to just shave it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

