Strictly by the Numbers
-
OK, what I am doing here is taking the picks that the Browns have in the upcoming draft and naming the corresponding player that CBS Sports has ranked for that particular draft spot. I am listing these strictly by the number of pick in the draft:
#8 Ezekiel Elliot RB Ohio St.
#32 Vernon Butler DT La Tech
#65 Nick Martion OC Notre Dame
#77 Kenneth Dixon RB La Tech
#99 Jihad Ward DT Illinois
#100 Will Redmond CB Mississippi St.
#138 Rashard Robinson CB LSU
#141 Jonathan Jone CB Auburn
#172 DJ Reader OT Clemson
#173 Eric Striker OLB Oklahoma
#176 Anthony Zettel DE Penn St.
#223 Ka'imi Fairbairm K UCLA
What do you think of that draft? I will do the same with some of the other services.
-
Here is another one from Draftek. Showing Browns picks with corresponding rated players:
#8 Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame
#32 Connor Cook QB Michigan St.
#65 Karl Joseph SS W. Virg.
#77 KeiVarae Russell CB Notre Dame
#99 Nile-Lawrence Stample DT FSU
100 Scooby Wright OLB Arizona
138 Josho Toupou DT Colorado
141 Nick Kwiatkowski ILB W. Virg
172 Harlan Miller CB SE Louisiana
173 Alex Lewis OT Nebraska
176 Jayron Kearse SS Clemson
223 DJ Foster WR Ariz. St.
I think I like this draft better.
-
And here is another: Fox Sports
8 Vernon Hargreaves DB Florida
32 Derrick Henry RB Alabama
65 LeRaven Clark OL Texas Tech (for some reason Fox is too lazy to put an actual position for these guys)
77 Deion Jones LB LSU
99 Kyle Murphy OT Stanford
100 Carl Nassib DE Penn St.
138 Tyler Higbee TE Western Ky.
141 Evan Boehm OC Missouri
172 Josh Ferguson RB Illinois
173 Matt Ioannidis DL Temple
176 Victor Ochi DL Stoney Brook
223 Wendell Smallwood RB W. Va.
Yea, overloaded on running backs.
-
I like Gippers tHE best but for the life of me caN't see ant Reason whY.

-
I like Gippers tHE best but for the life of me caN't see ant Reason whY.

I like Gippers tHE best but for the life of me caN't see ant Reason whY.

TR2
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login