What two players dont you want in rd 1?
-
-
For my honest answer, I don't want any of the OTs. I prefer that JT stay right where he is for the next 8 years or so....and for a ROT....we can get that later.
Also, no DTs. Not if we are going to continue with the 3-4. If this team was to commit to a 4-3, then yes, perhaps. At NT we have Shelton. And he has to come of age and man that position. If we need another backup besides Meder, we can get one later.
What DO I want us to consider in round 1?:
DE....need edge rusher
LBs both inside or out.....ditto
WR or two. We have backups starting for us.
Safety. Losses of Gipson/Whitner hurt. Need replacements
For my honest answer, I don't want any of the OTs. I prefer that JT stay right where he is for the next 8 years or so....and for a ROT....we can get that later.
Also, no DTs. Not if we are going to continue with the 3-4. If this team was to commit to a 4-3, then yes, perhaps. At NT we have Shelton. And he has to come of age and man that position. If we need another backup besides Meder, we can get one later.
What DO I want us to consider in round 1?:
DE....need edge rusher
LBs both inside or out.....ditto
WR or two. We have backups starting for us.
Safety. Losses of Gipson/Whitner hurt. Need replacements
With you Gip...that is why in our mock draft for Cleveland I went DE, OLB, WR
-
Lynch and Ramsey.
-
-
-
Buckner and...
Well, really just Buckner.
I hate Buckner.
-
At 8 Lynch and Elliott.
I desperately hope we dont trade up late for Michael Thomas too, there are better receivers than him on day 3. He runs routes slowly too often, bust material for me.
-
No fat ass OL.
-
Buckner and...
Well, really just Buckner.
I hate Buckner.
I haven't watched any tape on the guy. PFF seems to have a giant chub for him.
-
I think it's easy to say WR needs to be considered in an early pick. There's no way we go in this with Hartline as our 1.
-
I think it's easy to say WR needs to be considered in an early pick. There's no way we go in this with Hartline as our 1.
I think it's easy to say WR needs to be considered in an early pick. There's no way we go in this with Hartline as our 1.
I think be prepared for a continuation of the Ray Farmer approach to wide receivers.
-
Buckner and...
Well, really just Buckner.
I hate Buckner.
I haven't watched any tape on the guy. PFF seems to have a giant chub for him.
I haven't watched any tape on the guy. PFF seems to have a giant chub for him.
I know. Makes me doubt everything they do

I watched his taps and saw pretty much nothing elite about him at all.
-
I think it's easy to say WR needs to be considered in an early pick. There's no way we go in this with Hartline as our 1.
I think be prepared for a continuation of the Ray Farmer approach to wide receivers.
-
I think it's easy to say WR needs to be considered in an early pick. There's no way we go in this with Hartline as our 1.
I think be prepared for a continuation of the Ray Farmer approach to wide receivers.
-
What I mean is, I see us going for the traditional hard-to-get positions early on - QB, tackle, pass rusher. Those guys are pretty hard to find later on, unlike RB, WR, DT, G.
-
What I mean is, I see us going for the traditional hard-to-get positions early on - QB, tackle, pass rusher. Those guys are pretty hard to find later on, unlike RB, WR, DT, G.
-
Tyler Boyd or Malcom Mitchell in the 3rd please
Or Sterling Shepherd, Charone Peake, or a bunch of other guys that can be had later on.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Of course you jackoffs don't want Lynch. You didn't want Roethlisberger or Petersen either. God forbid the Browns pick a play maker. Let's draft more OL.
Who the fuck are you talking to? I have more or less been on your side, saying Lynch may be the guy.
(and from radio reports, Hue Jackson may also be on your side)
-
I think it's easy to say WR needs to be considered in an early pick. There's no way we go in this with Hartline as our 1.
I think be prepared for a continuation of the Ray Farmer approach to wide receivers.
-
What I mean is, I see us going for the traditional hard-to-get positions early on - QB, tackle, pass rusher. Those guys are pretty hard to find later on, unlike RB, WR, DT, G.
What I mean is, I see us going for the traditional hard-to-get positions early on - QB, tackle, pass rusher. Those guys are pretty hard to find later on, unlike RB, WR, DT, G.
sure.....but that is also because those positions are nearly just as much a need for the Browns.....and there appears to be more top flight talent available at those spots than at WR. That is why the WR spot may go 2d/3rd round, not anti-WR philosophy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login