Skip to content

A Vile but Seductive Plan... and the funniest thing I've read in a while...

The Browns Board
15 9 606
  • Bullshit, although slightly funny, it's time to cut the bullshit. The Browns are a new beast. We are not going to be pushed around anymore. The time has come. Rip off the rear-view mirror and throw it on the burning factory of sadness and lets look forward to the rebirth. Every day is a new day, each moment we decide through our beliefs and actions what we are going to be. We are not the past. What will these comedians of Cleveland do once we are on top? We're about to find out.

  • ugh. means we're doomed forever.

  • Bullshit, although slightly funny, it's time to cut the bullshit. The Browns are a new beast. We are not going to be pushed around anymore. The time has come. Rip off the rear-view mirror and throw it on the burning factory of sadness and lets look forward to the rebirth. Every day is a new day, each moment we decide through our beliefs and actions what we are going to be. We are not the past. What will these comedians of Cleveland do once we are on top? We're about to find out.

    @poeticg said:

    Bullshit, although slightly funny, it's time to cut the bullshit. The Browns are a new beast. We are not going to be pushed around anymore. The time has come. Rip off the rear-view mirror and throw it on the burning factory of sadness and lets look forward to the rebirth. Every day is a new day, each moment we decide through our beliefs and actions what we are going to be. We are not the past. What will these comedians of Cleveland do once we are on top? We're about to find out.

    Thanks G for keeping the Home fires burning...GO BROWNS!!!

  • I'm thinking there might be a misunderstanding. By NO means am I saying to cut Gordon. I love Gordon and think that the NFL powers that be have caused more harm than good in Gordon's situation. Let the kid play. I'm saying these Cleveland Comedians that embrace and make a living off the misery in Cleveland. I'm a firm believer on speaking things into place. I think that sometimes the media and the comedians actually cause some of the turmoil or at least cause it to manifest.

  • Gotta agree with VK and the article... not costing a thing to maintain the rights to Josh.... at least not until the current reinstatement quest plays out.

    And if you don't plan around his return by expecting it, it never does cost us.

  • I agree. It's not personal it's just business.

    WSS

  • West Side Sonny?

  • West Side Sonny?

    @tour2ma said:

    West Side Sonny?

    Well I was thinking Michael and Hyman Roth but yes Sonny did sort of reiterate that line.

    Or preiterate....

    🙂

    WSS

  • Sonny Sixkiller.

  • conspiracy theory by the nfl to keep gordon off the field? bullshit. put down the WEED you dumb mother fucker.

  • Fuck Gordon and fuck tour.

  • Gordon didn't mean to get high. He tripped and fell on a blunt and his mouth landed on the good end of it. He tried to catch his breath thus inhaling the smoke.

  • Fuck Gordon and fuck tour.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck Gordon and fuck tour.

    Man... am I glad I recently unblocked your posts...

    Keep up the good work!