Skip to content

Post TRADE Browns' mock

The Browns Board
18 10 745
  • @calfoxwc said:

    oh, he's good, Spence is, but his drug history in the past catches up with him.....

    and he gets rich and...

    Quite possible my drug history puts his to shame and I turned out all right... although opinions do vary...

    @tour2ma said:

    Quite possible my drug history puts his to shame and I turned out all right... although opinions do vary...

    I'd be surprised if you get drafted above 5th round. Just saying.

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

  • @tour2ma said:

    Quite possible my drug history puts his to shame and I turned out all right... although opinions do vary...

    I'd be surprised if you get drafted above 5th round. Just saying.

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I'd be surprised if you get drafted above 5th round. Just saying.

    Oh well... there's always the CFL*...

    * Chilean Football League...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Quite possible my drug history puts his to shame and I turned out all right... although opinions do vary...

    I'd be surprised if you get drafted above 5th round. Just saying.

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I'd be surprised if you get drafted above 5th round. Just saying.

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    I have tour as a 4th rounder...just cant decide if hes a TE or a WR....coaches decision!!!

  • @westside-steve said:

    I'd be surprised if you get drafted above 5th round. Just saying.

    πŸ˜‰

    WSS

    I have tour as a 4th rounder...just cant decide if hes a TE or a WR....coaches decision!!!

    @brownsnmopar said:

    I have tour as a 4th rounder...just cant decide if hes a TE or a WR....coaches decision!!!

    WR, please...

    Split always to our side of the field... closer to the bench...

  • Your score is: 8278 (GRADE: C+)

    Your Picks:

    Round 1 Pick 21 (WASH): Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor (B+)

    Round 2 Pick 22 (WASH): Karl Joseph, SS/FS, West Virginia ( 😎

    Round 3 Pick 1 (TENN): Chris Jones, DT/DE, Mississippi State (B+)

    Round 3 Pick 13 (TENN): Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama ( 😎

    Round 3 Pick 15 (N.O.): Miles Killebrew, SS, Southern Utah (B-)

    Round 4 Pick 1: Scooby Wright III, ILB, Arizona (C-)

    Round 4 Pick 2: Connor McGovern, OG, Missouri (B+)

    Round 4 Pick 14 (N.O.): Jerell Adams, TE, South Carolina (A)

    Round 4 Pick 40 (COMP): Keith Marshall, RB, Georgia (C+)

    Round 5 Pick 2: Willie Henry, DT, Michigan Β©

    Round 5 Pick 13 (N.O.): Daniel Lasco, RB, California (A+)

    Round 5 Pick 33 (COMP): Cody Core, WR, Ole Miss (A)

    Round 5 Pick 34 (COMP): Charone Peake, WR, Clemson (A+)

    Round 6 Pick 1: Moritz Boehringer, WR/TE, SchwΓ€bisch Hall Unicorns (C-)

    Round 7 Pick 2: Soma Vainuku, FB, Southern California (C+)

    Your Future Picks:

    2017 Round 1 Pick

    2017 Round 1 Pick

    2017 Round 1 Pick (WASH)

    2018 Round 1 Pick

    2018 Round 1 Pick (WASH)

    This draft is craftsmanship. As we get closer to draft day I'm zeroing in on the talent that will put the Browns in the mix to be a playoff team. Just look what I've accomplished. I don't care about the ratings on this game, I'm only interested in the players and what they could do for our team. If that means I needed to reach a little to ensure that we get the talent needed to be successful so be it.

    I've picked us up ANOTHER first round pick for next year and the following draft as well. Three first rounders next year and two firsts and two seconds in 2018.

    WRs- Coleman, Core, Peake, Boehringer

    I replaced Gipson and Whitner with Joseph and Killebrew.

    D-Line- Chris Jones and Willie Henry.

    Scooby Wright is a football player. I got a bad grade for taking him in the fourth but that was a steal in my opinion.

    I took two runningbacks late in the draft that can come in and compete and push Crowell for the starting spot. Marshall could be a huge pickup, and Lasco is an amazing athlete.

    McGovern can be versatile on the line, I don't know if he solves the RT problem but it's worth a shot. If he can lock down the RT our line should be solid. Thomas, Bitoio, Erving, Greco, McGovern.

    Adams is an all around solid TE who models his game after Gronk. I think that he would go great as our #2 TE next to Barnidge.

    I like Scooby in the Middle backed up by K.J. and Killebrew at Safeties. That's an intriguing triangle that would make our defense very intimidating and physical.

    This draft plus 5 first round picks and 3 second round picks over the next two drafts puts us in prime position to be a dominant force in the NFL for years to come.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    oh, he's good, Spence is, but his drug history in the past catches up with him.....

    and he gets rich and...

    Quite possible my drug history puts his to shame and I turned out all right... although opinions do vary...

    @tour2ma said:

    Quite possible my drug history puts his to shame and I turned out all right... although opinions do vary...

    Mine likely does too HOWEVER if you had given me millions at his age the ending may have been different. Luckily I turned out a ok With our track record the last few years we should remove all red flags from our board.
  • http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000646331

    I am just pissed off we did not take Wonder Woman we have drafted bigger tits recently

  • Another small receiver in Coleman? No thanks

  • The correlation between height and production in the NFL is tenuous at best.

    https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/4547/re-examining-wide-receiver-size-and-production

  • http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000646331

    I am just pissed off we did not take Wonder Woman we have drafted bigger tits recently

    @darren15 said:

    http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000646331

    I am just pissed off we did not take Wonder Woman we have drafted bigger tits recently

    The fact that Superman was created in Cleveland makes him a natural draft choice for the city.