Nice Pc.. Draft History
-
As some of you may, or may not know. I am a Bucs fan first, and a Browns fan a close second.. Hey, I've been in the 34217 for 40+ yrs now.. Grew up a Browns fan..
Anyhow, a pretty accurate pc and assessment since 1996 of most of the teams I've looked at..
I'd rate the Bucs higher than 20th simply because they've won a Super bowl on the back of a couple drafts.. One of which was conveniently just before they decided to compile this list.. The Sapp/Brooks draft..
The Browns however, didn't fare too well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/sports/nfl-draft-history/
-
Some interesting stuff....a lot to assimilate, though I think I have piecemealed some similar info out over the last few months.
-
As some of you may, or may not know. I am a Bucs fan first, and a Browns fan a close second.. Hey, I've been in the 34217 for 40+ yrs now.. Grew up a Browns fan..
Anyhow, a pretty accurate pc and assessment since 1996 of most of the teams I've looked at..
I'd rate the Bucs higher than 20th simply because they've won a Super bowl on the back of a couple drafts.. One of which was conveniently just before they decided to compile this list.. The Sapp/Brooks draft..
The Browns however, didn't fare too well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/sports/nfl-draft-history/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login