Ok now some questions
-
Its been six months on the board and I've tried to understand mostly everything. But my questions...
What's up with the reputation points?
Whats up with the friends list?
When I edit a post does it show to other viewers it's been edited?
I use an older iPad does that matter when I can't post a poll?
-
None of it matters.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login