Skip to content

Fallers and Movers

The Browns Board
18 9 684
  • Anyone care to predict who may surprise you in the draft by either falling ( Rogers, Quinn, Moss ) or surprising people by going really early ( Heyward Bey )

    Hearing lots of teams like Kevin Dodd and he could go earlier than expected ....

  • Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

  • Baylor CB Howard will be taken first round

  • Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

    @gftchris said:

    Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

    He might just go to the Jets

  • @gftchris said:

    Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

    He might just go to the Jets

    @killerinstinct3 said:

    He might just go to the Jets

    Jets would be the only team that takes him IMO.

  • Buckner.

    My mock right now has him falling outside the top 10.

    Goff

    Wentz

    Tunsil

    Ramsey

    Jack

    Bosa

    Conklin

    Elliot

    Stanley

    Floyd

  • Movers:

    • Decker (OT) - Would not be surprised to see him go mid-teens.
    • Correa (LB) - he's developed some late momentum; possible early 2nd now.
    • Dixon (RB) - 3rd RB off the board and closer to Henry than most think in top half of 2nd... and
    • Martin (C ) - because we take him at 32... 😛

    Fallers:

    • Cardale (QB) - once a 1st, more recently a 2/3, I think he could see middle of the 3rd day.
    • Hargreaves (CB) - size gives GMs pause, Jackson III benefits...
    • Cardale (QB) - once a 1st, more recently a 2/3, I think he could see middle of the 3rd day
  • Also obviously Tunsil has fallen through no fault of his own. He's not going top 2, and if the chargers don't take him (and go ramsey instead) you could see him falling to the ravens at 6. As anti-climactic as it would be, I would be quite happy if we took him at 8. I'd be annoyed if we passed on him, at least.

    • Cardale (QB) - once a 1st, more recently a 2/3, I think he could see middle of the 3rd day

    @gftchris said:

    • Cardale (QB) - once a 1st, more recently a 2/3, I think he could see middle of the 3rd day

    You read my mind... stop that...

  • Both Henrys (RB and TE) 1st round picks.

    Dak 2nd round

    Brandon Williams 6" 210 lb. RB convert to CB his senior year with 4.37 40 Combine speed 3-4th from UFA.

    The big question is if the knee stuff on Jack drops him out of the top 10 or not.

    Kaser Punter - Denver takes him late.

  • Dak goes above Cook.

  • McShay ....overrated and underrated etc ....Ghoolie is gonna give him hell on twitter

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/15310252/todd-mcshay-ultimate-2016-nfl-draft-preview

  • Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

    @gftchris said:

    Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

    Lynch could very well go Top Ten. I can this easily.

    Eli Apple could go near Top Ten.

    Fallers? DTs like Rankin, Robinson, Reed. (due to abundance of decent talent at that position.)

  • @gftchris said:

    Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

    Lynch could very well go Top Ten. I can this easily.

    Eli Apple could go near Top Ten.

    Fallers? DTs like Rankin, Robinson, Reed. (due to abundance of decent talent at that position.)

    @the-gipper said:

    Fallers? DTs like Rankin, Robinson, Reed. (due to abundance of decent talent at that position.)

    Rankin has risen so far since the Sr. Bowl he can afford to give back a few spots. Still see him in the top 15... maybe even to us, if we trade down a little...

  • Also obviously Tunsil has fallen through no fault of his own. He's not going top 2, and if the chargers don't take him (and go ramsey instead) you could see him falling to the ravens at 6. As anti-climactic as it would be, I would be quite happy if we took him at 8. I'd be annoyed if we passed on him, at least.

    @gftchris said:

    Also obviously Tunsil has fallen through no fault of his own. He's not going top 2, and if the chargers don't take him (and go ramsey instead) you could see him falling to the ravens at 6. As anti-climactic as it would be, I would be quite happy if we took him at 8. I'd be annoyed if we passed on him, at least.

    At the VERY least I'd be annoyed. If him, Ramsey, Jack or Bosa are there at 8 I will be pissed if we don't take them. Don't really even care which. As much as I liked the trade with PHI, I definitely am not a fan of trading back. Unless of course none of those players are left, but I have a feeling one of them will be there at 8
  • @gftchris said:

    Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

    Lynch could very well go Top Ten. I can this easily.

    Eli Apple could go near Top Ten.

    Fallers? DTs like Rankin, Robinson, Reed. (due to abundance of decent talent at that position.)

    @the-gipper said:

    Lynch could very well go Top Ten. I can this easily.

    Eli Apple could go near Top Ten.

    Fallers? DTs like Rankin, Robinson, Reed. (due to abundance of decent talent at that position.)

    If Wentz and Goff are a sure thing, Lynch is definitely a top ten talent in my mind.
  • One CB that seems to be on the move making a late run at the backend of R1 is Artie Burns (CB) from "The U".