Skip to content

Guess the browns first 2 picks

The Browns Board
26 17 988
  • #8, they go defense. Bosa, Buckner, Hargreaves, will not pick Myles Jack due to injury concerns. Maybe Ramsey if he falls.

    ....but don't be surprised to see them take Lynch. Just warning all y'all.

    #32,,,,A defender if one not taken at 8. Lynch if he is there...(he won't be). Then a WR. Doctson is best guess.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    #8, they go defense. Bosa, Buckner, Hargreaves, will not pick Myles Jack due to injury concerns. Maybe Ramsey if he falls.

    ....but don't be surprised to see them take Lynch. Just warning all y'all.

    #32,,,,A defender if one not taken at 8. Lynch if he is there...(he won't be). Then a WR. Doctson is best guess.

    Don't be surprised when they don't.

  • TudeskiT Tudeski wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Buckeyes fans are all over Zeke's dick.
    He won't be there at 8 regardless, get an OT like Conklin, or if Stanley/Tunsil are there for some reason.

  • @the-gipper said:

    #8, they go defense. Bosa, Buckner, Hargreaves, will not pick Myles Jack due to injury concerns. Maybe Ramsey if he falls.

    ....but don't be surprised to see them take Lynch. Just warning all y'all.

    #32,,,,A defender if one not taken at 8. Lynch if he is there...(he won't be). Then a WR. Doctson is best guess.

    Don't be surprised when they don't.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mike-h said:

    Don't be surprised when they don't.

    Sure.....because we have lots of other needs.....but also....don't be surprised if we do.

  • Buckeyes fans are all over Zeke's dick.
    He won't be there at 8 regardless, get an OT like Conklin, or if Stanley/Tunsil are there for some reason.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tudeski said:

    Buckeyes fans are all over Zeke's dick.

    He won't be there at 8 regardless, get an OT like Conklin, or if Stanley/Tunsil are there for some reason.

    Again, considering that one of the greatest GMs of all time: Bill Polian, said that Zeke is THE best player in this draft, why would not Buckeye fans be on his dick. I mean, it would have to be a very big dick to accomodate the crowd.

    And I just want more of a play maker at #8 than an OL.

  • Buckeyes fans are all over Zeke's dick.
    He won't be there at 8 regardless, get an OT like Conklin, or if Stanley/Tunsil are there for some reason.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @tudeski said:

    Buckeyes fans are all over Zeke's dick.

    He won't be there at 8 regardless, get an OT like Conklin, or if Stanley/Tunsil are there for some reason.

    What's up, Tude? Warming up for the season?

  • S SPEK216 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    #8 - Conklin

    #32 -Josh Doctson

  • Casserley has just done his final mock........ has us trading out to 11 ....Bears coming in to 8 for Buckner....did not say who we took as he just done his top 10 but did say Myles Jack falls out of top 10 and Cowboys take Elliott

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @darren15 said:

    Casserley has just done his final mock........ has us trading out to 11 ....Bears coming in to 8 for Buckner....did not say who we took as he just done his top 10 but did say Myles Jack falls out of top 10 and Cowboys take Elliott

    I saw that, but he didn't mention the Browns. Could be a couple teams trying to move down.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #18

    They trade down at eight and take Taylor Decker mid teens

    32 they take Will Fuller

  • They trade down at eight and take Taylor Decker mid teens

    32 they take Will Fuller

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @londonbrown said:

    They trade down at eight and take Taylor Decker mid teens

    32 they take Will Fuller

    I could live with that.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Someone on this board talked about the Browns trading the 8 pick and settling for the Poo Poo Platter. If that happens I have no idea who they're targeting. I was hoping they were done trading back. Is this regime going to make the same mistakes as their predecessors?

    Keep the 8 and go get someone who's going to be a Brown for the next ten years! Go get Elliot or Bosa then draft a wide receiver in the early rounds. They shouldn't waste a pick on a QB until later. Give RG3 some weapons the defences will have to scheme for. I'm sick of watching this lousy offense.

  • @mike-h said:

    Don't be surprised when they don't.

    Sure.....because we have lots of other needs.....but also....don't be surprised if we do.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @the-gipper said:

    Sure.....because we have lots of other needs.....but also....don't be surprised if we do.

    Was not surprised that they didn't

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Cravens tomorrow

  • @the-gipper said:

    Sure.....because we have lots of other needs.....but also....don't be surprised if we do.

    Was not surprised that they didn't

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mike-h said:

    Was not surprised that they didn't

    No, I was not either, though I thought it possible that they may have moved up a bit for him to take him at the end of round 1. Obviously Denver was thinking that way.

    I'd say we are all in on RGIII

  • Cravens tomorrow

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @stillmotion said:

    Cravens tomorrow

    The team from Baltimore?

    cra·ven
    ˈkrāvən/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      contemptibly lacking in courage; cowardly.
      "a craven abdication of his moral duty"
    noun
    archaic
    1. 1.
      a cowardly person.
  • @mike-h said:

    Was not surprised that they didn't

    No, I was not either, though I thought it possible that they may have moved up a bit for him to take him at the end of round 1. Obviously Denver was thinking that way.

    I'd say we are all in on RGIII

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @the-gipper said:

    No, I was not either, though I thought it possible that they may have moved up a bit for him to take him at the end of round 1. Obviously Denver was thinking that way.

    I'd say we are all in on RGIII

    Dallas was trying to move up for Lynch, not Cleveland. Unsurprising
  • @the-gipper said:

    No, I was not either, though I thought it possible that they may have moved up a bit for him to take him at the end of round 1. Obviously Denver was thinking that way.

    I'd say we are all in on RGIII

    Dallas was trying to move up for Lynch, not Cleveland. Unsurprising
    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #26

    @mike-h said:

    Dallas was trying to move up for Lynch, not Cleveland. Unsurprising

    More like stupefying...