Michael Thomas - Open Letter
-
-
Interesting letter. I would love to see him in a Browns uniform. But only one
pick...what to do.
-
Creative marketing. I think it would impress NFL GMs. He shows intellect, confidence and sincerity. Good character traits for what they are worth. Not worth as much as talent....but he seems to have that as well.
I would have absolutely no problem if the Browns took him at #32.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login