Skip to content

Prediction Machine's NFL Draft Over-valued, Under-valued & Sleepers

The Browns Board
32 9 819
  • One more question:

    It has probably already been asked, but ... Is this guy you?

    nooomichigan.0.gif

  • One more question:

    It has probably already been asked, but ... Is this guy you?

    nooomichigan.0.gif

    Zombo said:

    One more question:

    It has probably already been asked, but ... Is this guy you?

    nooomichigan.0.gif

    Most Sundays

  • No. It was no ones fault.

    Idk. I was there though and I felt physically ill.

    Early in the year he was bad to average (he had only been on campus for a few weeks). Later in the year he was good. Not going to wow anyone, but smart. Game manager with more mobility than you'd think. He'd be a good locker room guy and could be a good backup.

    He was a black slot WR / HB, not a DB. And he was fantastic.

    @mld-woody said:

    He was a black slot WR / HB, not a DB. And he was fantastic.

    BTW. I think we are talking about two different guys here. He looked like a defensive lineman and wore 95 or something, but he was playing QB.

    Zombo

  • One more question:

    It has probably already been asked, but ... Is this guy you?

    nooomichigan.0.gif

    Zombo said:

    One more question:

    It has probably already been asked, but ... Is this guy you?

    nooomichigan.0.gif

    No, I wear contacts.

    But I was probably just emotionless on the outside. A shell. I didn't know how to react... I didn't know what just happened.

    And then a few weeks later something similar happened to the browns. All I could do there was laugh

  • @mld-woody said:

    He was a black slot WR / HB, not a DB. And he was fantastic.

    BTW. I think we are talking about two different guys here. He looked like a defensive lineman and wore 95 or something, but he was playing QB.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    BTW. I think we are talking about two different guys here. He looked like a defensive lineman and wore 95 or something, but he was playing QB.

    Zombo

    Oooohhhh. I'm talking about Denard Robinson, current HB on the Jags.

    You're talking about Devin Gardner. He wore #98 as a "Legacy Jersey" (dumb and we got rid of them). He can in as one of the top dual threat QBs in the country....

    ... He changed positions twice, had two HCs, 3 OCs and got absolutely destroyed behind our worst OL probably ever. We broke him. He's a great person, volunteers, etc..... But we straight up broke him.

  • One more question:

    It has probably already been asked, but ... Is this guy you?

    nooomichigan.0.gif

    Zombo said:

    One more question:

    It has probably already been asked, but ... Is this guy you?

    Bartman?

    101215-MLB-Moises-Alou-interfered-SS-PI.

  • 3 OSU players overvalued and 2 Michigan players as sleepers? Hmmmm

    Next year Michigan will have a large group coming into the draft. 2-4 1st round picks. Hopefully Harbaugh keeps them coming.

    I think Lee can be pretty good though. The new prototypical NFL LB.

    Rudock completely turned it around by the end of the year with Harbaugh coaching. I think he'd be worth a very late pick and he could be a good, long term backup. Any questions about him?

    @mld-woody said:

    3 OSU players overvalued and 2 Michigan players as sleepers? Hmmmm

    Yea, like I said, these gambling touts don't know shit from sherlock from shinola.

    Next year Michigan will have a large group coming into the draft. 2-4 1st round picks. Hopefully Harbaugh keeps them coming.

    You wanna give us some of those names?

    I think Lee can be pretty good though. The new prototypical NFL LB.

    Rudock completely turned it around by the end of the year with Harbaugh coaching. I think he'd be worth a very late pick and he could be a good, long term backup. Any questions about him?

    UDFA, practice squad guy. Could develop into backup though.

  • Zombo said:

    One more question:

    It has probably already been asked, but ... Is this guy you?

    nooomichigan.0.gif

    No, I wear contacts.

    But I was probably just emotionless on the outside. A shell. I didn't know how to react... I didn't know what just happened.

    And then a few weeks later something similar happened to the browns. All I could do there was laugh

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I wear contacts.

    But I was probably just emotionless on the outside. A shell. I didn't know how to react... I didn't know what just happened.

    And then a few weeks later something similar happened to the browns. All I could do there was laugh

    I would have thought that you may have just shot yourself. But yea, typical Browns this day and age to mimic TUN.

  • I just hit a button and somehow just erased a 20 minutes of typing and research and replying to your concerns Gip... I quit.

  • The two I'd consider locks

    J. Lewis - CB (could be the best CB in the draft)

    J. Butt - TE (could be the best TE in the draft)

    The two that could be there

    J. Peppers - DB/LB (he'd have to declare early. It also depends on his performance this year at a "new" position. But he has all of the physical tools and is a dark horse Heisman candidate)

    C. Wormley - DL (very good year last year, came back this year. If he can build on that success he might make it)

  • I just hit a button and somehow just erased a 20 minutes of typing and research and replying to your concerns Gip... I quit.

    @poeticg said:

    I just hit a button and somehow just erased a 20 minutes of typing and research and replying to your concerns Gip... I quit.

    Sorry dude. I have had that happen to me.

  • The two I'd consider locks

    J. Lewis - CB (could be the best CB in the draft)

    J. Butt - TE (could be the best TE in the draft)

    The two that could be there

    J. Peppers - DB/LB (he'd have to declare early. It also depends on his performance this year at a "new" position. But he has all of the physical tools and is a dark horse Heisman candidate)

    C. Wormley - DL (very good year last year, came back this year. If he can build on that success he might make it)

    @mld-woody said:

    The two I'd consider locks

    J. Lewis - CB (could be the best CB in the draft)

    J. Butt - TE (could be the best TE in the draft)

    The two that could be there

    J. Peppers - DB/LB (he'd have to declare early. It also depends on his performance this year at a "new" position. But he has all of the physical tools and is a dark horse Heisman candidate)

    C. Wormley - DL (very good year last year, came back this year. If he can build on that success he might make it)

    When did this become a Michigan thread? And isn't Peppers still in high school? Getting ahead of ourselves a bit?

  • It became a Michigan thread when others engaged in conversation with me about Michigan things.

    Peppers won B1G Freshman of the year last year and is going into his So(RS) season

  • It became a Michigan thread when others engaged in conversation with me about Michigan things.

    Peppers won B1G Freshman of the year last year and is going into his So(RS) season

    @mld-woody said:

    It became a Michigan thread when others engaged in conversation with me about Michigan things.

    Peppers won B1G Freshman of the year last year and is going into his So(RS) season

    OK, well, it is still premature to talk about him in terms of a draft thread. He has to play 2 more years, no?

  • Remember, Gipper sets the rules on what we can talk about chaps.

  • Remember, Gipper sets the rules on what we can talk about chaps.

    @gftchris said:

    Remember, Gipper sets the rules on what we can talk about chaps.

    No, but I just didn't realize that we were already on to the 2018 draft discussions.....but since you ask, here you go:

    http://www.fueledbysports.com/2018-nfl-mock-draft/

    They have the Dallas Cowboys with the #1 overall pick....taking Josh Rosen ,and the Bengals to win the 2017 Super Bowl.

  • @mld-woody said:

    It became a Michigan thread when others engaged in conversation with me about Michigan things.

    Peppers won B1G Freshman of the year last year and is going into his So(RS) season

    OK, well, it is still premature to talk about him in terms of a draft thread. He has to play 2 more years, no?

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, well, it is still premature to talk about him in terms of a draft thread. He has to play 2 more years, no?

    He could potentially play two more years, but he'll probably leave next year.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, well, it is still premature to talk about him in terms of a draft thread. He has to play 2 more years, no?

    He could potentially play two more years, but he'll probably leave next year.

    @mld-woody said:

    He could potentially play two more years, but he'll probably leave next year.

    I thought he was a true freshman this year, no? If so, that would mean he would have to stay 2 more years.....unless he was a redshirt.