Wallace and Varejao both back...tonight?
-
-
Even if you aren't a Wallace fan, depth means the minutes are spread out and the efficiency goes up. I'd think that at least. I bet he plays a big role when they make a championship run, because it will be done with defense.
It'll be nice to have two Andy-like players instead of just one. I know Andy has developed a better offensive game than Ben but Ben has a great effect on that defense when he's in there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login