Skip to content

Draft Day Motherfuckers!

The Browns Board
33 18 1.2k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    kanamara-tallon4-008.jpg

    I am not kidding one bit. They have a Peckerfest somewhere over there.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Sadly as been the case for a couple weeks now, I'll be at work listening to the draft. Having to pull 12+ hour days this month. Not sure what time we'll pick, but I'm busting my ass to wrap up at a reasonable time.

    Yours truly won't be very active in the tavern. So have a few drinks for me, provide some intelligent yet useless insight and let's pray we don't Brownie this thing up with our rookie FO first draft.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #23

    We're going to nail this draft. I've got a feeling. Just remember this is a long term plan and we are only in the first year. We've captured multiple future picks from this draft already. I hope we continue to collect these valuable future picks AND get the impact players that will be instrumental to bringing us a championship.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Coleman

    Bosa

    Ramsey

    Doctson

    Joseph

    Killebrew

    Scooby

    Boehringer

    Willie Henry

    Ragland

    Chris JOnes

    Marshall

    Higbee

    Deion Jones

    Soma Vainuku

    Kevin Hogan

    Some locks.

  • Looking forward to it, I watch with two friends and we put in £10 each and guess every pick. 5pts correct player 2pts correct position, makes it more fun!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #25

    @londonbrown said:

    Looking forward to it, I watch with two friends and we put in £10 each and guess every pick. 5pts correct player 2pts correct position, makes it more fun!

    Both of you should have at least 9 points going into the third pick. 🙂

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Does anyone think the Browns should stay at number 8 and start drafting quality instead of quantity. I so want to believe that the new Front Office Sashi and DePodesta know what they're doing and will change things for good. This draft makes me nervous.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Our analytics staff is ready to rip...

    Ik8DVyV.jpg

  • Our analytics staff is ready to rip...

    Ik8DVyV.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @tour2ma said:

    Our analytics staff is ready to rip...

    Ik8DVyV.jpg

    Our Nerds Get their Revenge.

    Super Bowl, Baby!!

    47937537-nerd-smiley-with-glasses-and-br

  • Does anyone think the Browns should stay at number 8 and start drafting quality instead of quantity. I so want to believe that the new Front Office Sashi and DePodesta know what they're doing and will change things for good. This draft makes me nervous.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #29

    @opal312 said:

    Does anyone think the Browns should stay at number 8 and start drafting quality instead of quantity. I so want to believe that the new Front Office Sashi and DePodesta know what they're doing and will change things for good. This draft makes me nervous.

    I'm entirely with you Opal. Even the guys on NFLN said you have to start drafting sometime. The other thing is the farther down you go, the less return you're going to get in the way of draft picks. Now if the Broncos offered me Von Miller and their first rounder- I might be interested.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #30

    These guys are dressed like douchebags, and most already have their first contract spent.

  • These guys are dressed like douchebags, and most already have their first contract spent.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #31

    @d-bone said:

    These guys are dressed like douchebags, and most already have their first contract spent.

    Do any of these dudes still have a father? Moms only red carpet & Dodd brings a dude.

  • kanamara-tallon4-008.jpg

    I am not kidding one bit. They have a Peckerfest somewhere over there.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @the-gipper said:

    kanamara-tallon4-008.jpg

    I am not kidding one bit. They have a Peckerfest somewhere over there.

    Ah yes, scenes from The PricksBurg Draft Party

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I have my hopes of Paul and Brown making wise decisions while Dee Haslam keeps a ball gag in Jimmy's mouth.